Read and download PDF of CBSE Class 10 Science Sample Paper 2014 Set K designed as per the latest curriculum and examination pattern for Class 10 issued by CBSE, NCERT and KVS. The latest Class 10 Science Sample Papers have been provided with solutions so that the students can solve these practice papers and then compare their answers. This will help them to identify mistakes and improvement areas in Science Standard 10 which they need to study more to get better marks in Grade 10 exams. After solving these guess papers also refer to solved Class 10 Science Question Papers available on our website to build strong understanding of the subject
Science Sample Paper Class 10 2014
Students can refer to the below Class 10 Science Sample Paper designed to help students understand the pattern of questions that will be asked in Grade 10 exams. Please download CBSE Class 10 Science Sample Paper 2014 Set K
Science Class 10 Sample Paper 2014
1. Hydrogen being a highly inflammable gas and oxygen being a supporter of combustion, yet water which is a compound made up of hydrogen and oxygen is used to extinguish fire. why.?
2. Name any one metal which is found in its free state in nature.
3. List any two advantages of burning charcoal over burning wood.
4. What happens to resistance of a conductor when its area of cross-section is increased ?
5. Using the electronic configurations, explain how Magnesium atom combines with Oxygen atom to form magnesium oxide by transfer of electrons.
6. State in brief the preparation of washing soda from baking soda. Write balanced chemical equation of the reaction involved.
7. Write the balanced equation for the following reaction and identify the type of reaction in each case.
(i) Potassium bromide + Barium Iodide → Potassium iodide + Barium bromide.
(ii) Hydrogen (g) + Chlorine(g) → Hydrogen Chloride (g)
8. What is the colour of FeSO4. 7H2O crystals ? How does this colour change upon heating ? Give balanced chemical equation for the changes. FeSO4. 7H2O
9. Explain the process of nutrition in amoeba.
10. Give two advantages of using nuclear energy.
11. The wattage of a bulb is 24 W when it is connected to a 12V battery. Calculate its effective wattage if it operates on a 6 V battery (Neglect the change in resistance due to unequal heating of the filament in the two cases).
Please refer to attached file for CBSE Class 10 Science Sample Paper 2014 Set K
Click for more Science Study Material ›
|CBSE Class 10 Science Boards 2020 Sample Paper Solved|
|CBSE Class 10 Science Sample Paper 2020 Set B|
|CBSE Class 10 Science Sample Paper 2020 Set C|
|CBSE Class 10 Science Sample Paper 2020 Set D|
|CBSE Class 10 Science Sample Paper Solved 2020 Set A|