Sample Paper for Class 10 Science 2014 Pdf
Students can refer to the below Class 10 Science Sample Paper designed to help students understand the pattern of questions that will be asked in Grade 10 exams. Please download CBSE Class 10 Science Sample Paper 2014 Set I
Science Class 10 Sample Paper 2014
1. What is meant by a chemical reaction ?
2. Why do calcium floats in water ?
3. List two nutrients that the slurry left blind in the bio gas plant contains.
4. Mention any two factors on which the resistance of a cylindrical conductor depend.
5. What are amphoteric oxides ? Give two examples.
6. What is a neutralisation reaction ? Give one example
7. Give an example each for thermal decomposition and photo chemical decomposition reactions. Write relevant balanced chemical equations also.
8. What are the final products produced after digestion of carbohydrates and proteins ?
9. You are given with two solar cookers, one with a glass cover and other with top open.
Which one is more efficient ? Given reason for your answer.
Please refer to attached file for CBSE Class 10 Science Sample Paper 2014 Set I
Books recommended by teachers
|CBSE Class 10 Science Sample Paper 2023|
|CBSE Class 10 Science Sample Paper 2023 Set A|
|CBSE Class 10 Science Sample Paper 2023 Set B|
|CBSE Class 10 Science Boards 2020 Sample Paper Solved|
|CBSE Class 10 Science Sample Paper 2020 Set B|
|CBSE Class 10 Science Sample Paper 2020 Set C|
|CBSE Class 10 Science Sample Paper 2020 Set D|
|CBSE Class 10 Science Sample Paper Solved 2020 Set A|