Read and download PDF of CBSE Class 10 Science Sample Paper 2014 Set I designed as per the latest curriculum and examination pattern for Class 10 issued by CBSE, NCERT and KVS. The latest Class 10 Science Sample Papers have been provided with solutions so that the students can solve these practice papers and then compare their answers. This will help them to identify mistakes and improvement areas in Science Standard 10 which they need to study more to get better marks in Grade 10 exams. After solving these guess papers also refer to solved Class 10 Science Question Papers available on our website to build strong understanding of the subject
1. What is meant by a chemical reaction ?
2. Why do calcium floats in water ?
3. List two nutrients that the slurry left blind in the bio gas plant contains.
4. Mention any two factors on which the resistance of a cylindrical conductor depend.
5. What are amphoteric oxides ? Give two examples.
6. What is a neutralisation reaction ? Give one example
7. Give an example each for thermal decomposition and photo chemical decomposition reactions. Write relevant balanced chemical equations also.
8. What are the final products produced after digestion of carbohydrates and proteins ?
9. You are given with two solar cookers, one with a glass cover and other with top open.
Which one is more efficient ? Given reason for your answer.
Please refer to attached file for CBSE Class 10 Science Sample Paper 2014 Set I
Click for more Science Study Material ›