CBSE Class 10 Science Sample Paper (6). Based on CBSE and NCERT guidelines. The students should practice these Question Papers to gain perfection which will help him to get more marks in CBSE examination. Please refer to more CBSE Class 10 question papers in other links. The CBSE Question papers are prepared based on trend in past examinations and expected questions in CBSE exams. Its always recommended by CBSE to practice the papers released by CBSE to get better exams in CBSE exams. CBSE Last Year Question Papers for class 10 for final/ term/ SA1/ SA2 Examinations conducted by Central Board of Secondary Education for all CBSE affiliated schools in India and abroad. Please refer to more CBSE Class X sample papers, question papers, HOTs etc in other links.
1. What is meant by a chemical reaction ?
2. Why do calcium floats in water ?
3. List two nutrients that the slurry left blind in the bio gas plant contains.
4. Mention any two factors on which the resistance of a cylindrical conductor depend.
5. What are amphoteric oxides ? Give two examples.
6. What is a neutralisation reaction ? Give one example
7. Give an example each for thermal decomposition and photo chemical decomposition reactions. Write relevant balanced chemical equations also.
8. What are the final products produced after digestion of carbohydrates and proteins ?
9. You are given with two solar cookers, one with a glass cover and other with top open.
Which one is more efficient ? Given reason for your answer.
Please refer to attached file for CBSE Class 10 Science Sample Paper (6).
Click for more Science Study Material ›