CBSE Class 10 Science Sample Paper 2018 (3). It’s always recommended to practice as many sample papers as possible before the examinations. Students can download the sample papers and also question papers of previous years to practice and score better marks in examinations. Refer to other links too for more sample papers.
1. State one reason for placing Mg and Ca in the same group of the periodic table.
2. State two roles of testes in male reproductive system
3. Why is re-use of materials better than recycling in saving the environment?
1. What is a homologous series? Write the name and draw the structure of the second member of the alkene series.
2. Give one example of each- a) Metal having valency .
b) Non metal having valency .
c) Element with completely filled outermost shell.
d) Element with three shells, having 4 electrons in the outermost shell.
3. To protect the food plants from insects, an insecticide was sprayed in small amounts but it was detected in high concentration in human beings. How did it happen?
Please click the link below to download CBSE Class 10 Science Sample Paper 2018 (3).
Click for more Science Study Material ›