Read and download PDF of CBSE Class 10 Science Sample Paper 2018 Set C designed as per the latest curriculum and examination pattern for Class 10 issued by CBSE, NCERT and KVS. The latest Class 10 Science Sample Papers have been provided with solutions so that the students can solve these practice papers and then compare their answers. This will help them to identify mistakes and improvement areas in Science Standard 10 which they need to study more to get better marks in Grade 10 exams. After solving these guess papers also refer to solved Class 10 Science Question Papers available on our website to build strong understanding of the subject
Science Sample Paper Class 10 2018
Students can refer to the below Class 10 Science Sample Paper designed to help students understand the pattern of questions that will be asked in Grade 10 exams. Please download CBSE Class 10 Science Sample Paper 2018 Set C
Science Class 10 Sample Paper 2018
1. State one reason for placing Mg and Ca in the same group of the periodic table.
2. State two roles of testes in male reproductive system
3. Why is re-use of materials better than recycling in saving the environment?
1. What is a homologous series? Write the name and draw the structure of the second member of the alkene series.
2. Give one example of each-
a) Metal having valency .
b) Non metal having valency .
c) Element with completely filled outermost shell.
d) Element with three shells, having 4 electrons in the outermost shell.
3. To protect the food plants from insects, an insecticide was sprayed in small amounts but it was detected in high concentration in human beings. How did it happen?
Please click the link below to download CBSE Class 10 Science Sample Paper 2018 Set C
Click for more Science Study Material ›
|CBSE Class 10 Science Boards 2020 Sample Paper Solved|
|CBSE Class 10 Science Sample Paper 2020 Set B|
|CBSE Class 10 Science Sample Paper 2020 Set C|
|CBSE Class 10 Science Sample Paper 2020 Set D|
|CBSE Class 10 Science Sample Paper Solved 2020 Set A|