CBSE Class 10 Science Sample Paper 2014 (18). CBSE issues sample papers every year for students for class 10 board exams. Students should solve the CBSE issued sample papers to understand the pattern of the question paper which will come in class 10 board exams this year. The sample papers have been provided with marking scheme. It’s always recommended to practice as many CBSE sample papers as possible before the board examinations. Sample papers should be always practiced in examination condition at home or school and the student should show the answers to teachers for checking or compare with the answers provided. Students can download the sample papers in pdf format free and score better marks in examinations. Refer to other links too for latest sample papers.
1. In what way is the word AMBULANCE printed in front of the hospital vans?
2. At what pH in the mouth is tooth decay faster and why?
3. A white powdery substance having strong smell of chlorine is used for disinfecting
drinking water supply of water works. Identify the substance and give its chemical name.
4. Name any two safety measures commonly used in electric circuits and appliances.
5. Why does the sky appears dark instead of blue to an astronaut?
6. Why is photosynthesis considered an endothermic reaction?
7. A copper coin was kept dipped in silver nitrate solution for a few hours/ days.
(a) What will happen to the copper coin?
(b) What will happen to the colour of the solutions?
8. (a) Which gas is produced when dilute hydrochloric acid is added to a reactive metal?
(b) Write the chemical reaction when iron reacts with dilute H2So4.
9. Why a salt which does not conduct electricity in the solid state becomes a good conductor in molten state? Explain.
10. On what factors does the resistance of a conductor depend.
Please click the link below to download full pdf file for CBSE Class 10 Science Sample Paper 2014 (18).
Click for more Science Study Material ›