Read and download PDF of CBSE Class 10 Science Sample Paper 2018 Set K designed as per the latest curriculum and examination pattern for Class 10 issued by CBSE, NCERT and KVS. The latest Class 10 Science Sample Papers have been provided with solutions so that the students can solve these practice papers and then compare their answers. This will help them to identify mistakes and improvement areas in Science Standard 10 which they need to study more to get better marks in Grade 10 exams. After solving these guess papers also refer to solved Class 10 Science Question Papers available on our website to build strong understanding of the subject
1. In what way is the word AMBULANCE printed in front of the hospital vans?
2. At what pH in the mouth is tooth decay faster and why?
3. A white powdery substance having strong smell of chlorine is used for disinfecting
drinking water supply of water works. Identify the substance and give its chemical name.
4. Name any two safety measures commonly used in electric circuits and appliances.
5. Why does the sky appears dark instead of blue to an astronaut?
6. Why is photosynthesis considered an endothermic reaction?
7. A copper coin was kept dipped in silver nitrate solution for a few hours/ days.
(a) What will happen to the copper coin?
(b) What will happen to the colour of the solutions?
8. (a) Which gas is produced when dilute hydrochloric acid is added to a reactive metal?
(b) Write the chemical reaction when iron reacts with dilute H2So4.
9. Why a salt which does not conduct electricity in the solid state becomes a good conductor in molten state? Explain.
10. On what factors does the resistance of a conductor depend.
Please click the link below to download full pdf file for CBSE Class 10 Science Sample Paper 2018 Set K
Click for more Science Study Material ›