Read and download PDF of CBSE Class 10 Science Sample Paper 2015 Set E designed as per the latest curriculum and examination pattern for Class 10 issued by CBSE, NCERT and KVS. The latest Class 10 Science Sample Papers have been provided with solutions so that the students can solve these practice papers and then compare their answers. This will help them to identify mistakes and improvement areas in Science Standard 10 which they need to study more to get better marks in Grade 10 exams. After solving these guess papers also refer to solved Class 10 Science Question Papers available on our website to build strong understanding of the subject
Science Sample Paper Class 10 2015
Students can refer to the below Class 10 Science Sample Paper designed to help students understand the pattern of questions that will be asked in Grade 10 exams. Please download CBSE Class 10 Science Sample Paper 2015 Set E
Science Class 10 Sample Paper 2015
1. State the direction of magnetic field in the following case-
2. What is the role of fine hairs and mucus in nostrils ?
3. Name any two elements that are used in fabricating solar cells.
4. When lead nitrate solution and potassium iodide solution are mixed together, we get lead iodide and potassium nitrate solution. Write balanced chemical equation for the reaction involved.
5. Name two metals which can be melted when kept on palm ? Give reason the of melting of these metals.
6. Name a device that you can use to maintain a potential difference between the ends of a conductor. Explain the process by which this device does so.
7. Mention and explain the function of an earth wire ? Why it is necessary for earth metallic appliances ?
8 To a solution of sodium hydroxide in a test tube two drops of phenolphthalein are added.
(i) State the colour change observed.
(ii) If dil HCl is added drop wise to the solution, what will be the colour change?
(iii) On adding few drops of NaOH solution to the above mixture the colour of the solution reappears. Why?
9. Write the rules for writing a word equation for a chemical reaction .Give one example.
Please click the link below to download full pdf file for CBSE Class 10 Science Sample Paper 2015 Set E
Click for more Science Study Material ›
|CBSE Class 10 Science Boards 2020 Sample Paper Solved|
|CBSE Class 10 Science Sample Paper 2020 Set B|
|CBSE Class 10 Science Sample Paper 2020 Set C|
|CBSE Class 10 Science Sample Paper 2020 Set D|
|CBSE Class 10 Science Sample Paper Solved 2020 Set A|