CBSE Class 10 Science Practical Skills Sample Paper 2017 (1). It’s always recommended to practice as many sample papers as possible before the examinations. Students can download the sample papers and also question papers of previous years to practice and score better marks in examinations. Refer to other links too for more sample papers.
SECTION - A
1. The following substances are added to water in a beaker as shown below. The mixture is stired well. A true solution is found in the beaker
2. When we start heating a mixture of sulphur poweder and iron fillings, we would observe that
(a) surphur starts melting.
(b) iron filings start melting.
(c) mixture becomes red hot.
(d) mixture evaporates
3. Which one of the following experimental set up is correct for studyig the cooling caused by evaporation of water?
4. Which one of the following is the correct set up to determine the melting point of ice?
5. In the experiment to establish the relation between loss in weight of an immersed solid with the weight of water displaced by it, the correct setup is shown in figure
Please click the link below to download CBSE Class 10 Science Practical Skills Sample Paper 2017 (1).
Click for more Science Study Material ›