Read and download PDF of CBSE Class 10 Science Sample Paper 2019 Set A designed as per the latest curriculum and examination pattern for Class 10 issued by CBSE, NCERT and KVS. The latest Class 10 Science Sample Papers have been provided with solutions so that the students can solve these practice papers and then compare their answers. This will help them to identify mistakes and improvement areas in Science Standard 10 which they need to study more to get better marks in Grade 10 exams. After solving these guess papers also refer to solved Class 10 Science Question Papers available on our website to build strong understanding of the subject
1. How can it be shown that a magnetic field exists around a wire through which a direct current is passing?
2. Name a non conventional renewable source of energy which can be harnessed for 24 hrs throughout a year?
3. Name one fuel used in nuclear reactor.
4. A wire of resistance 10 ohm is bent in the form of a closed circle. What is the effective resistance between the two points at the ends of any diameter of the circle?
5. Consider the circuit shown in the diagram. Find the current in 3 ohm resistor.
6. What is Ocean Thermal Energy? Mention any two limitations in obtaining the energy from the oceans.
7. a) i) What is the meaning of the term ‘frequency’ of an alternating current?
ii) What is its value in India?
b) Why is an alternating current considered to be advantageous over direct current for long range transmission of electric energy?
8. Why is it not possible to make use of solar cells to meet all our energy needs? State at least three reasons to support your answer.
9. a) Define resistance. Write the SI unit of resistance and define it. Match the correct range of resistivity with the materials given :
i) Conductors i) 10-6 ohm-m
ii) Alloys ii) 10 12 to 10 17 ohm-m
iii) Insulators iii) 10 -6 to 10-8 ohm-m
Please click the below link to access CBSE Class 10 Science Sample Paper 2019 Set A
Click for more Science Study Material ›