Sample Paper for Class 10 Science Pdf
Students can refer to the below Class 10 Science Sample Paper designed to help students understand the pattern of questions that will be asked in Grade 10 exams. Please download CBSE Class 10 Science Sample Paper Set N Solved
Science Class 10 Sample Paper
1) Among the following which one have aa triple covalent bond ? C2H6 , C3H4 , C4H10
2) Mention the most easy method to detect water pollution ?
3) Name any two oxidizing agents for alcohols?
4) An object 2cm in size is placed 30cm in front of a concave mirror of focal length 15cm. At what distance from the mirror should a screen be placed in order to obtain a sharp image?
5) (a) What is meant by power of accommodation of eye? (b) How does focal length of the eye lens change when we shift looking from distant object to nearby object?
6) Distinguish between food chain and food web?
7) Why do we seek construction of dams? Mention any two problems faced with the construction of large dams?
8) Write the structural formula of the following and state whether these are isomers with reason?
(a) 1 – butyne (b) 2 – butyne
9) (a) Why ethene decolourises bromine water, but ethane not. (b) Write down the relevant chemical equation involved in decolourisation?
10) Based on the behaviour towards light how substances can be classified? Give one example of each?
11) Describe three methods of plant propagation which are commonly used for growing garden plants?
12) Draw a heat labeled diagram of longitudinal section of a typical flower?
13) (a) Write the electronic configurations of the following elements? Oxygen, Magnesium (b) Among O2- ion and Mg2+ ion, which one have larger size and why?
14) Mention any three purposes of using lens combinations in optical instruments?
15) What are the consequences of ozone layer depletion? (Any three)
16) What is meant by dispersion of white light? Draw a ray diagram to show dispersion of white light by a glass prism? Why do we get different colours?
17) Energy flow in the biosphere is unidirectional. Comment on the statement
Please refer to attached file for CBSE Class 10 Science Sample Paper Set N Solved
Books recommended by teachers
|CBSE Class 10 Science Sample Paper 2023|
|CBSE Class 10 Science Sample Paper 2023 Set A|
|CBSE Class 10 Science Sample Paper 2023 Set B|
|CBSE Class 10 Science Boards 2020 Sample Paper Solved|
|CBSE Class 10 Science Sample Paper 2020 Set B|
|CBSE Class 10 Science Sample Paper 2020 Set C|
|CBSE Class 10 Science Sample Paper 2020 Set D|
|CBSE Class 10 Science Sample Paper Solved 2020 Set A|