CBSE Class 10 Science Sample Paper 2019 Solved. CBSE issues sample papers every year for students for class 10 board exams. Students should solve the CBSE issued sample papers to understand the pattern of the question paper which will come in class 10 board exams this year. The sample papers have been provided with marking scheme. It’s always recommended to practice as many CBSE sample papers as possible before the board examinations. Sample papers should be always practiced in examination condition at home or school and the student should show the answers to teachers for checking or compare with the answers provided. Students can download the sample papers in pdf format free and score better marks in examinations. Refer to other links too for latest sample papers.
1. Name a common nutrient that is absorbed in the small intestine and reabsorbed by the kidney tubules.
2. The presence of a particular group of bacteria in water bodies indicates contamination. Identify the group.
3. How is Magnesium Chloride formed by the transfer of electrons? Why does the solution of Magnesium chloride conduct electricity?
4. In a flowering plant, summarize the events that take place after fertilization.
5. A ray of light enters into benzene from air. If the refractive index of benzene is 1.50, by what percent does the speed of light reduce on entering the benzene?
For the same angle of incidence in media A,B and C, the angles of refraction are 20, 30 and 40 respectively. In which medium will the velocity of light be maximum? Give reason in support of your answer.
Please click the link below to download full pdf file for CBSE Class 10 Science Sample Paper 2019 Solved.
Click for more Science Study Material ›