CBSE Class 10 Science Sample Paper SA2 2015. CBSE issues sample papers every year for students for class 10 board exams. Students should solve the CBSE issued sample papers to understand the pattern of the question paper which will come in class 10 board exams this year. The sample papers have been provided with marking scheme. It’s always recommended to practice as many CBSE sample papers as possible before the board examinations. Sample papers should be always practiced in examination condition at home or school and the student should show the answers to teachers for checking or compare with the answers provided. Students can download the sample papers in pdf format free and score better marks in examinations. Refer to other links too for latest sample papers.
1. Write the atomic number of any two of the following elements.
(a) Ar (b) Si (c) Ca (d) Al
2. Name any two bacterial sexually transmitted diseases.
3. Write any one example of biotic and abiotic component of our ecosystem.
4. Consider a geographical area containing organisms like snake, grasshopper, peacock, grass and frog. Pesticides are sprayed to kill insects in this area. Which organism will contain the maximum amount of pesticides and why? What is this phenomenon known as?
5. (a) For what purpose is the “Khadin” technique used in Rajasthan?
(b) Mention at least two advantages of this technique.
6. “Stars seem higher than they actually are” Explain, why?
7. (a) What happens to the pollen when it is transferred on the stigma?
(b) What happens to ovary and ovule after fertilization?
8. Draw all the possible isomers of pentane and name them.
9. The elements of a period of the periodic table are given below in order from left to right with one of its element missing:
Li Be B C O F Ne
Please click the link below to download full pdf file for CBSE Class 10 Science Sample Paper SA2 2015.
Click for more Science Study Material ›