Read and download PDF of CBSE Class 10 Science Sample Paper 2015 Set D designed as per the latest curriculum and examination pattern for Class 10 issued by CBSE, NCERT and KVS. The latest Class 10 Science Sample Papers have been provided with solutions so that the students can solve these practice papers and then compare their answers. This will help them to identify mistakes and improvement areas in Science Standard 10 which they need to study more to get better marks in Grade 10 exams. After solving these guess papers also refer to solved Class 10 Science Question Papers available on our website to build strong understanding of the subject
1. Write the atomic number of any two of the following elements.
(a) Ar (b) Si (c) Ca (d) Al
2. Name any two bacterial sexually transmitted diseases.
3. Write any one example of biotic and abiotic component of our ecosystem.
4. Consider a geographical area containing organisms like snake, grasshopper, peacock, grass and frog. Pesticides are sprayed to kill insects in this area. Which organism will contain the maximum amount of pesticides and why? What is this phenomenon known as?
5. (a) For what purpose is the “Khadin” technique used in Rajasthan?
(b) Mention at least two advantages of this technique.
6. “Stars seem higher than they actually are” Explain, why?
7. (a) What happens to the pollen when it is transferred on the stigma?
(b) What happens to ovary and ovule after fertilization?
8. Draw all the possible isomers of pentane and name them.
9. The elements of a period of the periodic table are given below in order from left to right with one of its element missing:
Li Be B C O F Ne
Please click the link below to download full pdf file for CBSE Class 10 Science Sample Paper 2015 Set D
Click for more Science Study Material ›