CBSE Class 12 Chemistry Worksheet - Electro Chemistry CBSE issues sample papers every year for students for class 12 board exams. Students should solve the CBSE issued sample papers to understand the pattern of the question paper which will come in class 12 board exams this year. The sample papers have been provided with marking scheme. It’s always recommended to practice as many CBSE sample papers as possible before the board examinations. Sample papers should be always practiced in examination condition at home or school and the student should show the answers to teachers for checking or compare with the answers provided. Students can download the sample papers in pdf format free and score better marks in examinations. Refer to other links too for latest sample papers.
1. Give difference between electronic conductance and electrolytic conductance.
2. Define resistivity and give its SI unit.
3. Define conductivity. How does it vary with concentration of an electrolyte?
4. What are super conductors? What types of materials behave as super conductors?
5. NaCl and MgSO4 have different values of A. Justify.
6. Define over voltage.
7. A mercury cell gives a cell potential of 1.35 V which remains constant during its life. Justify.
8. How much faraday of charge is consumed per 1 mole of H2SO4 when lead storage battery is in use?
10. Give relevant points for the following:-
(a) Similarities between galvanic cell and fuel cell
(b) Dissimilarities between galvanic and fuel cell.
(c) Advantages of fuel cell.
(d) Disadvantages of fuel cell.
Please click the link below to download full pdf file for CBSE Class 12 Chemistry Worksheet - Electro Chemistry.