CBSE Class 12 Chemistry Principles and processes of isolation of elements. CBSE issues sample papers every year for students for class 12 board exams. Students should solve the CBSE issued sample papers to understand the pattern of the question paper which will come in class 12 board exams this year. The sample papers have been provided with marking scheme. It’s always recommended to practice as many CBSE sample papers as possible before the board examinations. Sample papers should be always practiced in examination condition at home or school and the student should show the answers to teachers for checking or compare with the answers provided. Students can download the sample papers in pdf format free and score better marks in examinations. Refer to other links too for latest sample papers.
1. Name chief ore of Iron and Aluminium.
2. At what temperature CO is better reducing agent than carbon?
3. What is meant by gangue?
4. Name the impurities associated with bauxite.
5. What is the basis of zone refining?
6. What is the basis of vapour phase refining?
7. Name the refining method used for high degree of purity of metal.
8. How is copper extracted from low grade copper ore?
9. What is the role of collectors in froth floatation process?
10. Name two metals that occur in nature as oxides.
11. Out of C and CO which is better reducing agent for ZnO?
12. What is the role of cryolite in electrometallurgy of aluminum?
13. Why is Bauxite not heated to remove the impurities of water associated with it?
14. Copper can be extracted by hydrometallurgy but not Zn. Why?
15. What is the role of CaF2 in electrometallurgy of aluminum?
16. Why is CaCO3 added to blast furnace during reduction of Haematite?
Please click the link below to download full pdf file for CBSE Class 12 Chemistry Principles and processes of isolation of elements.
Click for more Chemistry Study Material ›