CBSE Class 12 Chemistry Biomolecules (1). CBSE issues sample papers every year for students for class 12 board exams. Students should solve the CBSE issued sample papers to understand the pattern of the question paper which will come in class 12 board exams this year. The sample papers have been provided with marking scheme. It’s always recommended to practice as many CBSE sample papers as possible before the board examinations. Sample papers should be always practiced in examination condition at home or school and the student should show the answers to teachers for checking or compare with the answers provided. Students can download the sample papers in pdf format free and score better marks in examinations. Refer to other links too for latest sample papers.
1.Name the sugar present in milk.
2.How many monosaccharide units are present in it?
A: two monosaccharide units are present.
3. What are such oligosaccharides called?
A: Such oligosaccharides are called disaccharides
4. How do you explain the presence of all the six carbon atoms in glucose in a straight chain?
A: On prolonged heating with HI, glucose gives n-hexane.
4. Name the linkage connecting monosaccharide units in polysaccharides.
A: Glycosidic linkage.
5. Under what conditions glucose is converted to gluconic and saccharic acid?
A: Glucose is converted to gluconic acid by bromine water and to saccharic acid by conc. HNO3.
6. Which sugar is called invert sugar?
7. During curdling of milk, what happens to sugar present in it?
A: It converts into Lactic acid.
8. . Monosaccharide contain carbonyl group hence are classified, as aldose or ketose. The number of carbon atoms present in the monosaccharide moleculeare also considered for classification. In which class of monosaccharide willyou place fructose?
A:Fructose is a ketohexose.
Please click the link below to download full pdf file for CBSE Class 12 Chemistry Biomolecules (1).
Click for more Chemistry Study Material ›