CBSE Class 12 Chemistry p block elements type MLL. CBSE issues sample papers every year for students for class 12 board exams. Students should solve the CBSE issued sample papers to understand the pattern of the question paper which will come in class 12 board exams this year. The sample papers have been provided with marking scheme. It’s always recommended to practice as many CBSE sample papers as possible before the board examinations. Sample papers should be always practiced in examination condition at home or school and the student should show the answers to teachers for checking or compare with the answers provided. Students can download the sample papers in pdf format free and score better marks in examinations. Refer to other links too for latest sample papers.
One Mark questions
1. Why is H3PO3 diprotic?
2. Nitrogen does not form pentahalide like phosphorous,why?
3. H2O is a liquid while H2s is a gas ,why?
4. Arrange NH3 PH3 AsH3 BiH3 SbH3 in the increasing order of basic strength.
5. Oxygen is a gas while sulphur is a solid,why?
6. Write the formula of hyponitros acid.
7. Why does Al not react with conc.nitricacid?
8. Can PCl5 act as an oxidising agent and reducing agent?
9. Why does NO2 readily dimerise?
10. Why is BiH3 the strongest reducing agent amongst all the hydrides of nitrogen family?
11. Write the chemical formula of peroxodisulphuric acid.
12. Why does NH3 act as a Lewis base /complexing agent?
13. What is the basicity of H3PO4?
14. Why does R3P = O exist but R3N = O does not (R = alkyl group)?
15. Why does the reactivity of nitrogen differ from phosphorus?
16. Why is white phosphorous highly reactive?
17. Why group 16 members are called chalcogens?
18. OF4 is not known but SF4 is known .Explain
19. Solid PCl5 exists as an ionic solid,Why?
20. Bismuth is a strong oxidizing agent in pentavalentstate,why?
Please click the link below to download full pdf file for CBSE Class 12 Chemistry p block elements type MLL.
Click for more Chemistry Study Material ›