CBSE Class 12 Chemistry Worksheet - Representative Elements. CBSE issues sample papers every year for students for class 12 board exams. Students should solve the CBSE issued sample papers to understand the pattern of the question paper which will come in class 12 board exams this year. The sample papers have been provided with marking scheme. It’s always recommended to practice as many CBSE sample papers as possible before the board examinations. Sample papers should be always practiced in examination condition at home or school and the student should show the answers to teachers for checking or compare with the answers provided. Students can download the sample papers in pdf format free and score better marks in examinations. Refer to other links too for latest sample papers.
1. In contrast to nitrogen, phosphorous shows distinct tendency for catenation. Why?
2. N2 is a gas while P4 is a solid. Justify.
3. Give reason why PH3 is a weaker base than NH3.
4. On being slowly passed through water PH3 forms bubbles while NH3 dissolves. Why is it so?
5. The H-M-H bond angle in hydrides of gp 15th decreases down the group. The thermal stability of hydrides follows the same patter. Justify.
6. How does PCl5 exist in gaseous, liquid and solid state?
7. PCl5 fumes in air, why?
8. Both NCl5 and BiCl5 do not exist. Give reason.
9. Hypophosphorous and is monoprotic. Justify giving structure.
10. Give reason why phosphoric acid is diprotic while orthophosphoric acid is triprotic.
Please click the link below to download full pdf file for CBSE Class 12 Chemistry Worksheet - Representative Elements.
Click for more Chemistry Study Material ›