CBSE Class 12 Chemistry d and f block elements type MLL. CBSE issues sample papers every year for students for class 12 board exams. Students should solve the CBSE issued sample papers to understand the pattern of the question paper which will come in class 12 board exams this year. The sample papers have been provided with marking scheme. It’s always recommended to practice as many CBSE sample papers as possible before the board examinations. Sample papers should be always practiced in examination condition at home or school and the student should show the answers to teachers for checking or compare with the answers provided. Students can download the sample papers in pdf format free and score better marks in examinations. Refer to other links too for latest sample papers.
1. Transition metals are less reactive, high melting point and enthalpy of atomization.
2. Transition metals have high enthalpy of hydration.
3. Transition metals show several oxidation states.
4. Transition metals form coloured complexes.
5. Transition metals take part in catalytic reactions.
6. Why does vanadium pentaoxide act as a catalyst?
7. Transition metals are paramagnetic in nature.
8. Transition metals form complexes.
9. Transition metals have irregular E0 values.
10. The E0M2+/M for copper is positive (0.34v) .Copper is the only metal in first series of transition elements showing this behavior, why?
11. Transition metals form alloys.
12. Transition metals form interstitial compounds.
13.Cu+ is unstable in aqueous solution.
14.Cu2+ is stable in aqueous solution.
15. Zr and Hf exhibit almost same radii and properties.
16. The d1 configuration is generally unstable in ions.
17. There is a in general increase in density of element from titanium(Z=22) to copper ( Z=29).
18. The lowest oxides of transition metals is basic, the highest is amphoteric or acidic.
19. Anhydrous CuSO4 is white while hydrated Copper sulphate is blue.
20.Co2+ is easily oxidized to Co3+ in presence of strong ligand.
Please click the link below to download full pdf file for CBSE Class 12 Chemistry d and f block elements type MLL.