CBSE Class 10 English Question Paper 2012 (8). Students can download the last year question papers using the link below. Free download of examination question papers with solutions. Last 10 year question papers should be practised to get better marks in examinations.
Model Question Paper
ENGLISH – PAPER II
Section A –Non-detailed
1 a) Fill in the blanks with the appropriate phrases given below to form a complete meaningful paragraph:
Kumar watched(1)__________________ flying in a(2)________________ and remembered the time when he had see(3)_____________________and his father had told him that the birds had come there to stay only(4)__________________and would soon leave the (5)_______________________ and return to their home in the Artic.
a) for a short while
b) the migratory birds
c) the place of their sojourn
d) nestlings in Vedangthangal
e) streamlined ‘V’
b) Read the following sentences and identify the character/speaker:
6. “I will call you Goldy”.
7. “I shall perform some magic tricks.”
8. “Help! Save me from drowning.”
9. “At least we could spend some time together.”
10. “I’ve been in search of a model to pose as Judas Iscariot.”
c) Match the following appropriately:
11. Judas a) caught in a drain
12. Kumar b) clever little boy
13. Mom c) one of two figures for a painting
14. Celine d) young and enterprising
15. Hubert e) fond of playing the piano
f) hid in the cupboard
d) Complete the following sentences choosing the correct answer from the options given below:
16. Mom allowed __________to keep the dog.
a. Goldy b. Shelly c. Sam d.Diane
Please click the link below to download pdf file of CBSE Class 10 English Question Paper 2012 (8)
Click for more English Study Material ›