Download CBSE Class 12 Biology How To Get Good Marks In Biology in PDF format. All Revision notes for Class 12 Biology have been designed as per the latest syllabus and updated chapters given in your textbook for Biology in Standard 12. Our teachers have designed these concept notes for the benefit of Grade 12 students. You should use these chapter wise notes for revision on daily basis. These study notes can also be used for learning each chapter and its important and difficult topics or revision just before your exams to help you get better scores in upcoming examinations, You can also use Printable notes for Class 12 Biology for faster revision of difficult topics and get higher rank. After reading these notes also refer to MCQ questions for Class 12 Biology given our website
How To Get Good Marks In Biology Class 12 Biology Revision Notes
Class 12 Biology students should refer to the following concepts and notes for How To Get Good Marks In Biology in standard 12. These exam notes for Grade 12 Biology will be very useful for upcoming class tests and examinations and help you to score good marks
How To Get Good Marks In Biology Notes Class 12 Biology
Strategic Action Plan to achieve quality results in class XII
•To improve the quality of results it is necessary to bring up the performance of the low and average scorers and boost the confidence of the high scorers ,through a series of steps to be taken, both during the preparatory stage and during the examinations as well .It includes -
For Low Scorers:
• Prepare a home time table under the teacher’s supervision
• Provide individual attention beyond school hours to promote active learning even at home .
• Focus on units 6,8,&10 carrying weightage of 42 marks, for complete and comprehensive revision .
• Make a target to teach 2 or 3 concepts a day and follow it up with weekly slip tests .
• Practise the following diagrams and flow charts;
•2.5- enlarged view of pollen grain
• 2.8 c-mature embryo sac
• 2.13 b-stages of embryo development
• 2.14-typical dicot, monocot embryo
• 3.3b-Human female reproductive system
• 3.7-human ovary section
• 3.8-spermatogenesis & oogenesis
• 3.9-menstrual cycle
• 3.11-transport of embryo through fallopian tube
• 7.1-Millers experiment
• 8.1- life cycle of Plasmodium
• 8.4-Antibody molecule
• 8.6-Life cycle of HIV
• 10.8-Biogas plant
• 11.2-rDNA technology
•13.3-organismic response representation
• 13.4-human age pyramids
• 14.4-ecological pyramids
• 14.5-Primary succession
• 14.6-carbon cycle
• 16.7-greenhouse gases
1. What is ‗fitness‘ according to Darwin?
2. What is evolution according to Hardy-Weinberg?
3. What is common among the Australian marsupials like Koala, wombat, sugar glider etc.?
4. Can we call the human evolution as an example of adaptive radiation?
5. Why did the animals resembling horse, rabbit etc. of South America disappear, but the pouched mammals of Australia survived and flourished after continental drift.
6. Each of the placental mammals living in Australia resembles a similar marsupial. What is it due to?
Give two examples of each
7. Name and explain the common evolutionary phenomenon shown by Australian marsupials and Darwin‘s finches
1. How does biochemistry provide evidence for organic evolution?
2. Give an example of evolution by anthropogenic activities?
3. Mention the two key concepts of Darwinism.
4. What is saltation
5. Name the group of extinct reptiles that was the ancestor of the present day reptiles and birds? Name the period of the geological time scale in which it lived?
Please click the link below to download pdf file forCBSE Class 12 Biology - How to get good marks in Biology.
Click for more Biology Study Material ›
|CBSE Class 12 Biology Other Chapters Notes And Questions|
|CBSE Class 12 Biology Study Guide For All Chapters|
|CBSE Class 12 Biology Design Of The Question Paper|
|CBSE Class 12 Biology How To Get Good Marks In Biology|
|CBSE Class 12 Biology Human Reproduction Minds Map|
|CBSE Class 12 Biology Human Reproduction Notes|
|CBSE Class 12 Biology Human Reproduction Study Guide|
|CBSE Class 12 Biology Reproductive Health Notes Set A|
|CBSE Class 12 Biology Reproductive Health Notes Set B|
|CBSE Class 12 Biology Reproductive Health Study Guide|
|CBSE Class 12 Biology Evolution Minds Map|
|CBSE Class 12 Biology Evolution Notes Set A|
|CBSE Class 12 Biology Evolution Notes Set B|
|CBSE Class 12 Biology Evolution Study Guide|
|CBSE Class 12 Biology Microbes In Human Welfare Minds Map|
|CBSE Class 12 Biology Microbes In Human Welfare Notes Set A|
|CBSE Class 12 Biology Microbes In Human Welfare Notes Set B|
|CBSE Class 12 Biology Organisms And Populations Minds Map|
|CBSE Class 12 Biology Organisms And Populations Notes|
|CBSE Class 12 Biology Organisms And Populations Study Guide|
|CBSE Class 12 Biology Ecosystem Minds Map|
|CBSE Class 12 Biology Ecosystem Notes Set A|
|CBSE Class 12 Biology Ecosystem Notes Set B|
|CBSE Class 12 Biology Ecosystem Study Guide|
|CBSE Class 12 Biology Biodiversity And Conservation Minds Map|
|CBSE Class 12 Biology Biodiversity And Conservation Notes|
|CBSE Class 12 Biology Biodiversity And Conservation Study Guide|
|CBSE Class 12 Biology Environmental Issues Minds Map|
|CBSE Class 12 Biology Environmental Issues Notes|
|CBSE Class 12 Biology Environmental Issues Study Guide|
|CBSE Class 12 Biology Concept Maps For All Chapters|
|CBSE Class 12 Biology Respiration Notes|