CBSE Basic Concepts and Assignment for Class XII Biology -Strategies for Enhancement in Food Production . Based on CBSE and CCE guidelines. The students should read these basic concepts to gain perfection which will help him to get more marks in CBSE examination.
VSA (1 MARK)
1. Why is inbreeding necessary in animal husbandary?
2. Name two fungal diseases of Crop plants.
3. Which product of Apiculture is used in cosmetics and polishes?
4. Semi-dwarf varieties of a crop plant were derived from IR-8. Name that crop.
5. Write two qualities of Saccharum officinarum (Sugarcane) grown in South India.
SA-II (2 MARKS)
6. A new breed of sheep was developed in Punjab by crossing two different breeds of Sheep. Name the two breeds which were crossed and the new breed developed.
7. Why are proteins synthesized from Spirulina called Single celled Proteins? What is the significance of such a protein?
8. Differentiate between inbreeding and outbreeding in animals.
Please refer to attached file for CBSE Class 12 Biology - Strategies for Enhancement in Food Production