CBSE Class 12 Biology - Human Health and Disease Assignment CBSE,CCE and NCERT students can refer to the attached file. All educational material on the website has been prepared by the best teachers having more than 20 years of teaching experience in various schools. The study material available on our website for all CBSE classes and subjects have been prepared by teachers from all over the country. All study material has been carefully designed keeping into mind the latest CBSE examination trends.
VSA (1 MARK)
1. Name the diagnostic test which confirms typhoid.
2. Name the two major groups of cells required to attain specific immunity.
3. You have heard of many incidences of Chickengunya in our country. Name the vector of the disease.
4. Breast fed babies are more immune to diseases than the bottle fed babies. Why?
5. Name the pathogen which causes malignant malaria.
6. Which microorganism is used to produce hepatitis B Vaccine?
7. What is the reason of shivering in malarial patient?
SA-II (2 MARKS)
8. Where are B-cells and T-cells formed? How do they differ from each other?
9. Given below are the pathogens and the diseases caused by them. Which out of these pairs is not correct matching pair and why?
(a) Wuchereria Filariasis
(b) Microsporum Ringworm
(c) Salmonella Common Cold
(d) Plasmodium Malaria
10. What would happen to the immune system, if thymus gland is removed from the body of a person?
11. Lymph nodes are secondary lymphoid organs. Describe the role of lymph nodes in our immune response.
12. What is the role of histamine in inflammatory response? Name few drugs which reduce the symptoms of allergy.
SA-I (3 MARKS)
13. What are Cannabinoids? From which plant Cannabinoids are obtained? Which part of the body is affected by consuming these substances?
14. In the figure, structure of an antibody molecule is shown. Observe it and Give the answer of the following questions.
(i) Label the parts A, B and C.
(ii) Which cells produce these chemicals?
(iii) State the function of these molecules.
Please refer to the link below for CBSE Class 12 Biology - Human Health and Disease Assignment