CBSE Class 12 Biology Human Health and Disease Assignment Set B. CBSE,CCE and NCERT students can refer to the attached file. All educational material on the website has been prepared by the best teachers having more than 20 years of teaching experience in various schools. The study material available on our website for all CBSE classes and subjects have been prepared by teachers from all over the country. All study material has been carefully designed keeping into mind the latest CBSE examination trends.
VSA (1 MARK)
1. Name the diagnostic test which confirms typhoid.
2. Name the two major groups of cells required to attain specific immunity.
3. You have heard of many incidences of Chickengunya in our country. Name the vector of the disease.
4. Breast fed babies are more immune to diseases than the bottle fed babies. Why?
5. Name the pathogen which causes malignant malaria.
6. Which microorganism is used to produce hepatitis B Vaccine?
7. What is the reason of shivering in malarial patient?
SA-II (2 MARKS)
8. Where are B-cells and T-cells formed? How do they differ from each other?
9. Given below are the pathogens and the diseases caused by them. Which out of these pairs is not correct matching pair and why?
Please refer to the link below for CBSE Class 12 Biology Human Health and Disease Assignment Set B
Click for more Biology Study Material ›