CBSE Class 12 Biology - Human Reproduction Assignment CBSE,CCE and NCERT students can refer to the attached file. All educational material on the website has been prepared by the best teachers having more than 20 years of teaching experience in various schools. The study material available on our website for all CBSE classes and subjects have been prepared by teachers from all over the country. All study material has been carefully designed keeping into mind the latest CBSE examination trends.
VSA (1 MARK)
1. Failure of testes to descend into scrotal sacs leads to sterility. Why?
2. Both vaccine and colostrum produce immunity. Name type of immunity produced by these.
3. How many sperms will be produced from 10 primary spermatocytes and how many eggs will be produced from 10 primary oocytes?
4. The spermatogonial cell has 46 chromosomes in human male. Give the number of chromosomes in
(a) Primary spermatocyte (b) Spermatid
5. In ovary which structure transforms as corpus luteum and name the hormone secreted by corpus luteum?
6. Each and every coitus does not results in fertilisation and pregnancy. Justify the statement.
Please refer to the link below for CBSE Class 12 Biology - Human Reproduction Assignment