CBSE Class 12 Biology Human Reproduction Assignment Set A. Based on CBSE and NCERT guidelines. The students should read these basic concepts to gain perfection which will help him to get more marks in CBSE examination.
VSA (1 MARK)
1. Failure of testes to descend into scrotal sacs leads to sterility. Why?
2. Both vaccine and colostrum produce immunity. Name type of immunity produced by these.
3. How many sperms will be produced from 10 primary spermatocytes and how many eggs will be produced from 10 primary oocytes?
4. The spermatogonial cell has 46 chromosomes in human male. Give the number of chromosomes in -
(a) Primary spermatocyte (b) Spermatid
5. In ovary which structure transforms as corpus luteum and name the hormone secreted by corpus luteum?
6. "Each and every coitus does not results in fertilisation and pregnancy". Justify the statement.
VSA-II (2 MARKS)
7. Give the function of
(a) Corpus luteum (b) Endometrium
Please refer to attached file for CBSE Class 12 Biology Human Reproduction Assignment Set A
Click for more Biology Study Material ›