CBSE Class 12 Biology Evolution Assignment Set B,CBSE and NCERT students can refer to the attached file. All educational material on the website has been prepared by the best teachers having more than 20 years of teaching experience in various schools. The study material available on our website for all CBSE classes and subjects have been prepared by teachers from all over the country. All study material has been carefully designed keeping into mind the latest CBSE examination trends.
VSA (1 MARK)
1. Name one fish like reptile that evolved from land reptile about 200 million years ago?
2. For a long time, it was believed that life originated from decaying matter. What is this theory known as? Name the scientist who experimentally disproved this theory.
3. If abiotic origin of life is in progress on a planet other than earth, what should be the conditions there?
4. Name the person who proposed that population tends to increase geometrically while food production increases arithmetically.
5. Name the scientist who had also come to similar conclusion as that of Darwin about natural selection as a mechanism of evolution. Which place did he visit to come to conclusions?
SA-II (2 MARKS)
6. Explain Oparin-Haldane theory of chemical evolution of life.
7. Distinguish between convergent and divergent evolution giving one example of each.
8. What is adaptive radiation? Explain with an example.
9. How did Louis Pasteur disprove spontaneous generation theory?
Please refer to the link below for CBSE Class 12 Biology Evolution Assignment Set B
Click for more Biology Study Material ›