CBSE Class 12 Biology - Reproductive Health Assignment CBSE,CCE and NCERT students can refer to the attached file. All educational material on the website has been prepared by the best teachers having more than 20 years of teaching experience in various schools. The study material available on our website for all CBSE classes and subjects have been prepared by teachers from all over the country. All study material has been carefully designed keeping into mind the latest CBSE examination trends.
VSA (1 MARK)
1. Give the term for prenatal diagnostic technique aimed to know the sex ofdeveloping foetus and to detect congenital disorders.
2. After a successful in vitro fertilisation, the fertilised egg begins to divide. Where is this egg transferred before it reaches the 8-celled stage and what is this technique called?
3. Give the term for rapid population growth.
4. Name the fluid from which foetal cells are extracted for chromosomalanalysis.
5. Give technical name of female used to bring up in vitro fertilized egg to maturity.
6. Name the oral contraceptive developed by CDRI, Lucknow.
SA-II (2 MARKS)
7. Lactational Amenorrhea is a method of contraception Justify. What is the maximum effectiveness of this method in terms of period/duration?
8. How are non medicated IUDS different from hormone releasing IUDS? Give examples.
9. What are implants? How do they help in preventing fertilisation?
10. Briefly explain two natural barriers for birth control.
11. Enlist any four possible reasons for infertility in human beings.
SA-1 (3 MARKS)
12. Give another name for sexually transmitted diseases. Name two sexually transmitted diseases which are curable and two diseases which are not curable.
13. Differentiate between Vasectomy and Tubectomy.
14. Name the techniques which are employed in following cases :
(a) Transfer of an ovum collected from a donor into the fallopian tube of another female who cannot produce ova but can provide suitable environment for fertilisation and development.
Please refer to the link below for CBSE Class 12 Biology - Reproductive Health Assignment