CBSE Class 12 Biology Reproductive Health Assignment Set A. Based on CBSE and NCERT guidelines. The students should read these basic concepts to gain perfection which will help him to get more marks in CBSE examination.
VSA (1 MARK)
1. Give the term for prenatal diagnostic technique aimed to know the sex of developing foetus and to detect congenital disorders.
2. After a successful in vitro fertilisation, the fertilised egg begins to divide. Where is this egg transferred before it reaches the 8-celled stage and what is this technique called?
3. Give the term for rapid population growth.
4. Name the fluid from which foetal cells are extracted for chromosomal analysis.
5. Give technical name of female used to bring up in vitro fertilized egg to maturity.
6. Name the oral contraceptive developed by CDRI, Lucknow.
SA-II (2 MARKS)
7. Lactational Amenorrhea is a method of contraception Justify. What is the maximum effectiveness of this method in terms of period/duration?
8. How are non medicated IUDS different from hormone releasing IUD'S? Give examples.
9. What are implants? How do they help in preventing fertilisation?
10. Briefly explain two natural barriers for birth control.
11. Enlist any four possible reasons for infertility in human beings.
Please refer to attached file for CBSE Class 12 Biology Reproductive Health Assignment Set A
Click for more Biology Study Material ›