CBSE Class 12 Biology Human Health and Disease Assignment Set A . Based on CBSE and NCERT guidelines. The students should read these basic concepts to gain perfection which will help him to get more marks in CBSE examination.
VSA (1 MARK)
1. Name the diagnostic test which confirms typhoid.
2. Name the two major groups of cells required to attain specific immunity.
3. You have heard of many incidences of Chickengunya in our country. Name the vector of the disease.
4. Breast fed babies are more immune to diseases than the bottle fed babies. Why?
5. Name the pathogen which causes malignant malaria.
6. Which microorganism is used to produce hepatitis B Vaccine?
7. What is the reason of shivering in malarial patient?
Please refer to attached file for CBSE Class 12 Biology Human Health and Disease Assignment Set A
Click for more Biology Study Material ›