CBSE Class 12 Biology Sure Short Questions Set (1). CBSE issues sample papers every year for students for class 12 board exams. Students should solve the CBSE issued sample papers to understand the pattern of the question paper which will come in class 12 board exams this year. The sample papers have been provided with marking scheme. It’s always recommended to practice as many CBSE sample papers as possible before the board examinations. Sample papers should be always practiced in examination condition at home or school and the student should show the answers to teachers for checking or compare with the answers provided. Students can download the sample papers in pdf format free and score better marks in examinations. Refer to other links too for latest sample papers.
Section - A
1) Where does fertilization occur in humans?
Ampullary Isthmic junction.
2) How are cucurbita plants different from papaya plants with reference to the flowers they bear?
Cucurbita flowers are unisexual monoecious and papaya flowers are unisexual dioecious.
3) Where is acrosome present in humans?
In the sperm head region-above nucleus
4) What is colostrum? Name the Immunoglobulin present in it?
The milk produced during initial days of lactation which contain Antibodies.
5) Why do some women use saheli pills?
It is an oral contraceptive method.
6) Mention two functions of Codon AUG.
It codes for Methionine and it is the Initiator codon.
7) State the principle on which ELISA work?
Antigen antibody interaction.
8) Write the unit for measuring Ozone thickness.
9) An anther with malfunctioning tapetum often fails to provide viable male gametophytes. Give one reason.
It cannot nourishes the developing pollen grains.
10)What is heterogamety?
Production of two type of gametes.
11)Name the two semi dwarf varieties of wheat introduced into all wheat growing places of India.
Sonalika, Kalyan sona
12)State the role of C peptide in human insulin.
It makes insulin nonfunctional.
13)Name any two biodiversity hotspots in India.
Eastern Himalayas Western Ghats.
14)Name the embryonic stage that gets implanted in the uterine wall of a human female.
Variable Number of Tandom Repeats
16)Name the enzymes that are used for isolation of DNA from bacterial and fungal cells for recombinant DNA technology. (1)
17)What is the significance of the milk produced by transgenic cow Rosie? (1)
Human protein enriched milk human alpha Lactalbumin.
Please click the link below to download full pdf file for CBSE Class 12 Biology Sure Short Questions Set (1).