Read and download free pdf of CBSE Class 12 Biology Reproductive Health Worksheet. Students and teachers of Class 12 Biology can get free printable Worksheets for Class 12 Biology in PDF format prepared as per the latest syllabus and examination pattern in your schools. Standard 12 students should practice questions and answers given here for Biology in Grade 12 which will help them to improve your knowledge of all important chapters and its topics. Students should also download free pdf of Class 12 Biology Worksheets prepared by school teachers as per the latest NCERT, CBSE, KVS books and syllabus issued this academic year and solve important problems provided here with solutions on daily basis to get more score in school exams and tests
Reproductive Health MCQ Questions with Answers Class 12 Biology
Question- Which of the following is traditional method of contraception?
(b) Lactational amenorrhoea
Question-Tying up or removing a small part of fallopian duct is called
(b) ductus arteriosus
Question-‘Saheli’ a new oral contraceptive developed by
(a) All Indian Institute of Medical Science
(b) Central Drug Research Institute
(c) Health Care Pvt. Ltd.
(d) Bharat Immunologicals & Biologicals corp. Ltd.
Question- MTPs are considered relatively safe during the ______weeks of pregnancy.
Question- According to which of the following organization "reproductive health means a total well-being in all aspects of reproduction"?
(a) devices which are used to delay the pregnancy.
(b) infections which are caused by food contamination.
(c) diseases which are transmitted through sexual intercourse.
(d) action plans and programmes to create awareness about various reproductive related health and problems.
Question-Which of the following contraceptive also provides protection from contacting STDs and AIDS ?
(b) Spermicidal foams
(d) Lactational amenorrhoea
Question-World AIDS day is
(a) December 21
(b) December 1
(c) November 1
(d) June 11
Question-Progestasert and LNG-20 are
(b) copper releasing IUDs
(c) non-medicated IUDs
(d) hormone releasing IUDs
Question-The transfer of zygote or early embryo (up to 8 blastomeres) into fallopian tube is called _________.
(a) IVF and ET
Question-The family planning programmes in India were initiated in
Question-Artificial insemination mean
(a) transfer of sperms of husband to a test tube containing ova.
(b) artificial introduction of sperms of a healthy donor into the vagina.
(c) introduction of sperms of a healthy donor directly into the ovary.
(d) transfer of sperms of a healthy donor to a test tube containing ova.
Question-In which year, MTP was legalised in India?
1. Where is sporopollenin present in plants? State its significance with respect to its chemical Nature.
2. Normally one embryo develops in one seed but when an orange seed is squeezed many embryos of different shapes and sizes are seen. Mention how it has happened.
3. Name the part of the flower which the tassels of the corn-cob represent.
4. Name the type of flower which favours cross pollination.
5. Why is bagging of the emasculated flowers essential during hybridization experiments?
6. The meiocyteof rice has 24 chromosomes. How many chromosomes are present in its endosperm?
7. Why is a coconut plant referred to a monoecious?
8. A bilobed, dithecous anther has 100 microspore mother cells per microsporangium. How many male gametophytes this anther can produce?
9. Differentiate between albuminous and non-albuminous seeds, giving one example of each.
10. Why is geitonogamy also referred to as genetical autogamy?
11. The flower of brinjal is referred to as chasmogamous while that of beans is cleistogamous. How are they different from each other?
12. Banana is a parthernocarpic fruit whereas oranges show polyembryony. How are they different from each other with respect to seeds .
13. Draw a vertical section of a maize grain and label i) pericarp ii) scutellum c) coleoptile and iv) radicle.
14. Write the difference between the tender coconut water and the thick, white kernel of a mature coconut and their ploidy.
15 i) Write the characteristic features of anther, pollen and stigma of wind pollinated flowers. ii) How do flowers reward their insect pollinators? Explain.
16 Draw a longitudinal section of post pollinated pistil showing entry of pollen tube into a matureembro-sac. Label filiform apparatus, chalazal end, hilum, antipodals, male gametes and secondary nucleus.
17 Make a list of any three outbreeding devices that flowering plants have developed and explain how they help to encourage cross-pollination.
18 Why are angiosperm anthers called dithecous ? Describe the structure of its Microsporangium.
19 Draw a diagram of a male gametophyte of an angiosperm. Label any four parts. Briefly describe its structure.
20 How does the megaspore mother cell develops into 7-celled,8-nulceated embryosac in an angiosperm? Draw labeled diagram of a mature embryo sac.
21 a) Explain the different ways apomictic seeds can develop. Give an example of each. (b) Mention one advantage of apomictic seeds to farmers.
(c) Draw a labelled mature stage of a dicotyledonous embryo.
Please click the link below to download full pdf file for CBSE Class 12 Biology Reproductive Health.
Click for more Biology Study Material ›