Read and download free pdf of CBSE Class 12 Biology Reproductive Health Worksheet. Students and teachers of Class 12 Biology can get free printable Worksheets for Class 12 Biology in PDF format prepared as per the latest syllabus and examination pattern in your schools. Standard 12 students should practice questions and answers given here for Biology in Grade 12 which will help them to improve your knowledge of all important chapters and its topics. Students should also download free pdf of Practice Worksheets for Class 12 Biology prepared by school teachers as per the latest NCERT, CBSE, KVS books and syllabus issued this academic year and solve important problems provided here with solutions on daily basis to get more score in school exams and tests
CBSE Class 12 Biology Reproductive Health. CBSE issues sample papers every year for students for class 12 board exams. Students should solve the CBSE issued sample papers to understand the pattern of the question paper which will come in class 12 board exams this year. The sample papers have been provided with marking scheme. It’s always recommended to practice as many CBSE sample papers as possible before the board examinations. Sample papers should be always practiced in examination condition at home or school and the student should show the answers to teachers for checking or compare with the answers provided. Students can download the sample papers in pdf format free and score better marks in examinations. Refer to other links too for latest sample papers.
1. Where is sporopollenin present in plants? State its significance with respect to its chemical Nature.
2. Normally one embryo develops in one seed but when an orange seed is squeezed many embryos of different shapes and sizes are seen. Mention how it has happened.
3. Name the part of the flower which the tassels of the corn-cob represent.
4. Name the type of flower which favours cross pollination.
5. Why is bagging of the emasculated flowers essential during hybridization experiments?
6. The meiocyteof rice has 24 chromosomes. How many chromosomes are present in its endosperm?
7. Why is a coconut plant referred to a monoecious?
8. A bilobed, dithecous anther has 100 microspore mother cells per microsporangium. How many male gametophytes this anther can produce?
9. Differentiate between albuminous and non-albuminous seeds, giving one example of each.
10. Why is geitonogamy also referred to as genetical autogamy?
11. The flower of brinjal is referred to as chasmogamous while that of beans is cleistogamous. How are they different from each other?
12. Banana is a parthernocarpic fruit whereas oranges show polyembryony. How are they different from each other with respect to seeds .
13. Draw a vertical section of a maize grain and label i) pericarp ii) scutellum c) coleoptile and iv) radicle.
14. Write the difference between the tender coconut water and the thick, white kernel of a mature coconut and their ploidy.
15 i) Write the characteristic features of anther, pollen and stigma of wind pollinated flowers. ii) How do flowers reward their insect pollinators? Explain.
16 Draw a longitudinal section of post pollinated pistil showing entry of pollen tube into a matureembro-sac. Label filiform apparatus, chalazal end, hilum, antipodals, male gametes and secondary nucleus.
17 Make a list of any three outbreeding devices that flowering plants have developed and explain how they help to encourage cross-pollination.
18 Why are angiosperm anthers called dithecous ? Describe the structure of its Microsporangium.
19 Draw a diagram of a male gametophyte of an angiosperm. Label any four parts. Briefly describe its structure.
20 How does the megaspore mother cell develops into 7-celled,8-nulceated embryosac in an angiosperm? Draw labeled diagram of a mature embryo sac.
21 a) Explain the different ways apomictic seeds can develop. Give an example of each. (b) Mention one advantage of apomictic seeds to farmers.
(c) Draw a labelled mature stage of a dicotyledonous embryo.
Please click the link below to download full pdf file for CBSE Class 12 Biology Reproductive Health.
Click for more Biology Study Material ›