Read and download free pdf of CBSE Class 12 Biology Reproduction In Flowering Plants Worksheet Set B. Students and teachers of Class 12 Biology can get free printable Worksheets for Class 12 Biology in PDF format prepared as per the latest syllabus and examination pattern in your schools. Standard 12 students should practice questions and answers given here for Biology in Grade 12 which will help them to improve your knowledge of all important chapters and its topics. Students should also download free pdf of Class 12 Biology Worksheets prepared by school teachers as per the latest NCERT, CBSE, KVS books and syllabus issued this academic year and solve important problems provided here with solutions on daily basis to get more score in school exams and tests
Reproduction In Flowering Plants Class 12 Biology Worksheet Pdf
Class 12 Biology students should refer to the following printable worksheet in Pdf for Reproduction In Flowering Plants in standard 12. This test paper with questions and answers for Grade 12 Biology will be very useful for exams and help you to score good marks
Class 12 Biology Worksheet for Reproduction In Flowering Plants
CBSE Class 12 Biology Reproduction In Flowering Plants (2). CBSE issues sample papers every year for students for class 12 board exams. Students should solve the CBSE issued sample papers to understand the pattern of the question paper which will come in class 12 board exams this year. The sample papers have been provided with marking scheme. It’s always recommended to practice as many CBSE sample papers as possible before the board examinations. Sample papers should be always practiced in examination condition at home or school and the student should show the answers to teachers for checking or compare with the answers provided. Students can download the sample papers in pdf format free and score better marks in examinations. Refer to other links too for latest sample papers.
1. Apomixis is a type of reproduction that results is the development of a/an_______________________.
2. Why apple is called a false fruit. Which part of plant forms the fruit?
3. What are cleistogamous flowers? Can cross – pollination occurs in cleistogamous flowers. Give reason?
4. Mention the scientific term for the type of pollination which ensures Genetic Recombination.
5. List any three differences between wind pollinated flower & insect – pollinated flower.
6. What relationship exists between a species of moth and Yucca plant?
7. Enlist the advantages offered by seeds to angiosperms.
8. Why is emasculation done in the process of hybridization?
9. What is triple fusion? Where does it occur?
10. What is perisperm. Name two plants in which perisperm is present.
Please click the link below to download full pdf file for CBSE Class 12 Biology Reproduction In Flowering Plants (2).
Click for more Biology Study Material ›