Read and download free pdf of CBSE Class 12 Biology Evolution Worksheet Set C. Students and teachers of Class 12 Biology can get free printable Worksheets for Class 12 Biology in PDF format prepared as per the latest syllabus and examination pattern in your schools. Standard 12 students should practice questions and answers given here for Biology in Grade 12 which will help them to improve your knowledge of all important chapters and its topics. Students should also download free pdf of Class 12 Biology Worksheets prepared by school teachers as per the latest NCERT, CBSE, KVS books and syllabus issued this academic year and solve important problems provided here with solutions on daily basis to get more score in school exams and tests
CBSE Class 12 Biology Worksheet - Evolution. CBSE issues sample papers every year for students for class 12 board exams. Students should solve the CBSE issued sample papers to understand the pattern of the question paper which will come in class 12 board exams this year. The sample papers have been provided with marking scheme. It’s always recommended to practice as many CBSE sample papers as possible before the board examinations. Sample papers should be always practiced in examination condition at home or school and the student should show the answers to teachers for checking or compare with the answers provided. Students can download the sample papers in pdf format free and score better marks in examinations. Refer to other links too for latest sample papers.
1. Who proposed the theory of chemical origin of life?
2. What provided energy for abiodic synthesis on primitive earth?
3. Name 2 scientists who set up a special expt. To prove oparin’s theory of origin of life.
4. What is fitness according to Darwin?
5. Bring out the difference between de vries mutations and Darwinian variations.
6. Describe the theory of Biogenesis
7. What are the different ways in which natural selection along with reproductive success results in different populations.
8. State Hardy-Weinberg principle.
9. What is adaptive radiation. Give 2 examples.
10. Explain industrial melanism
11. Trace the evolution of man
12. Name the 6 groups of plants for which Psilophyton was the ancestor.
13. Give 2 examples of evolution dur to anthropogenic action.
14. What is founder effect?
15. How does gene migration and recombination affect Hardy-Weinberg equilibrium?
16. What is genetic drift?
17. Give examples of homologous and analogous organs (in plants and animals)
18. Explain the evolution of earth and first life forms.
19. Who proposed the cosmozoan theory?
20. Name the immediate ancestor of bryophytes.
21. What is the significance of Archaeopteryx?
22. Name the primates that existed 15 mya
23. What does homology and analogy indicate?
24. Name the period in the geological history when reptiles flourished
Please click the link below to download full pdf file for CBSE Class 12 Biology Worksheet - Evolution.
Click for more Biology Study Material ›