Human Reproduction Study Guide Class 12 Biology Revision Notes
Class 12 Biology students should refer to the following concepts and notes for Human Reproduction Study Guide in standard 12. These exam notes for Grade 12 Biology will be very useful for upcoming class tests and examinations and help you to score good marks
Human Reproduction Study Guide Notes Class 12 Biology
2. Name the seed in which endosperm is present? How does the endosperm of gymnosperms differ from that of angiosperms?
3. Give the technical term and one example for each of the following :
a) A plant in which separate male and female flowers are borne on the same individual at different positions
b) A species in which the individual plant is either male or female
4. What are the different devices developed by plants to discourage self-pollination and encourage cross-pollination?
5. Show diagramatically the various events occuring in the development of female gametophyte in angiosperms.
6. Differentiate between geitnogamy and allogamy.
CLOSOTRUM:- the first milk that comes out of the mammary gland of the mother immediately after child birth is called colostrums.
FOLLICULAR ATRESIA:- It is the process of degeneration of number of primary follicle in ovary of human female from birth to puberty.
GAMETOGENESIS :- It refers to the process of formation of gametes for sexual reproduction.
GRAFFIAN Follicle:- The mature follicle in the ovary is known as graffian follicle.
IMPLANTATION:- The process in which embryo become embedded / attached to the wall of uterus is called implantation.
LECTATION:- Due to the effect of hPL and progesterone after pregnancy there is starting of secretion of milk is called lactation.
L-H SURGE:- it refers to maximum level of L-H during middle of menstrual cycle.
MENARCHE:- The beginning of menstruation at puberty in primate females is called as menarche.
OOGENESIS:- it is the formation of ova in the ovary by meiosis is known as oogenesis.
PRIMARY SEX ORGANS:- The organs producing male and female gametes are known as primary sex organs.
SECONDARY Sex Organs:- The sex organs which perform important functions in the reproduction but do not form gametes are called secondary sex organs.
SEMEN:- The mixture of seminal plasma and spermatozoa is called semen.
SPERMIATION:- It is the process of transformation of spermatids into spermatozoa is known as spermiation.
1.Why does failure of testes to descend into the scortum produce sterility?
2. Name the important mammary gland secretions that help developing resistance in the new born baby?
3. What are sertoli cells?
4. At what stage is the mammalian embryo implanted in the uterus?
5. What is spermiogenesis?
6. Name the ducts received by urethra in a human male?
7. At what stage is meiosis I suspended in primary oocyte?
8. When is meiosis II completed in the oogenesis of human female?
9. Define foetal ejection reflex?
10. Zygote undergoes mitosis to form 16 celled stage of embryo. What is it known as?
12. How do hormones secreted from anterior pituitary gland control and regulate the male reproductive system?
13. Why does fertilization takes place in fallopian tube and not in uterus?
14. Draw and label the main parts of the human spermatozoa. Why is the middle piece considered as power house of the human sperm?
15 What is acrosome? What is its significance?
16. Faillure of fertilization leads to menstruation. Explain.
17. What is the role of pituitary hormone in the regulation of menstrual cycle?
18. Mention the main changes taking place during implantation.
Please click the link below to download pdf file for CBSE Class 12 Biology - Human Reproduction Study Guide.
|CBSE Class 12 Biology Microbes In Human Welfare Minds Map|
|CBSE Class 12 Biology Microbes In Human Welfare Notes Set A|
|CBSE Class 12 Biology Microbes In Human Welfare Notes Set B|
|CBSE Class 12 Biology Organisms And Populations Minds Map|
|CBSE Class 12 Biology Organisms And Populations Notes|
|CBSE Class 12 Biology Organisms And Populations Study Guide|
|CBSE Class 12 Biology Ecosystem Minds Map|
|CBSE Class 12 Biology Ecosystem Notes Set A|
|CBSE Class 12 Biology Ecosystem Notes Set B|
|CBSE Class 12 Biology Ecosystem Study Guide|
|CBSE Class 12 Biology Biodiversity And Conservation Minds Map|
|CBSE Class 12 Biology Biodiversity And Conservation Notes|
|CBSE Class 12 Biology Biodiversity And Conservation Study Guide|
|CBSE Class 12 Biology Environmental Issues Minds Map|
|CBSE Class 12 Biology Environmental Issues Notes|
|CBSE Class 12 Biology Environmental Issues Study Guide|
|CBSE Class 12 Biology Human Reproduction Minds Map|
|CBSE Class 12 Biology Human Reproduction Notes|
|CBSE Class 12 Biology Human Reproduction Study Guide|
|CBSE Class 12 Biology Reproductive Health Notes Set A|
|CBSE Class 12 Biology Reproductive Health Notes Set B|
|CBSE Class 12 Biology Reproductive Health Study Guide|
|CBSE Class 12 Biology Evolution Minds Map|
|CBSE Class 12 Biology Evolution Notes Set A|
|CBSE Class 12 Biology Evolution Notes Set B|
|CBSE Class 12 Biology Evolution Study Guide|
|CBSE Class 12 Biology Concept Maps For All Chapters|
|CBSE Class 12 Biology Respiration Notes|