Read and download free pdf of CBSE Class 12 Biology Reproduction In Organisms Worksheet Set B. Students and teachers of Class 12 Biology can get free printable Worksheets for Class 12 Biology in PDF format prepared as per the latest syllabus and examination pattern in your schools. Standard 12 students should practice questions and answers given here for Biology in Grade 12 which will help them to improve your knowledge of all important chapters and its topics. Students should also download free pdf of Class 12 Biology Worksheets prepared by school teachers as per the latest NCERT, CBSE, KVS books and syllabus issued this academic year and solve important problems provided here with solutions on daily basis to get more score in school exams and tests
Reproduction In Organisms Class 12 Biology Worksheet Pdf
Class 12 Biology students should refer to the following printable worksheet in Pdf for Reproduction In Organisms in standard 12. This test paper with questions and answers for Grade 12 Biology will be very useful for exams and help you to score good marks
Class 12 Biology Worksheet for Reproduction In Organisms
Reproduction In Organisms MCQ Questions with Answers Class 12 Biology
Question- The term ‘Terror of Bengal’ is used for
(a) Bengal tiger
(b) water hyacinth
(c) algal bloom
(d) aquatic fauna
Question- The term clone is used to describe such ___________and________ similar individual.
(a) chemically, genetically
(b) physiologically, chemically
(c) morphologically, genetically
(d) morphologically, metabolically
Question- In which of the following pairs the plants can be vegetative propagated by leaf buds?
(a) Bryophyllum and Kalanchoe
(b) Chrysanthemum and Agave
(c) Agave and Kalanchoe
(d) Asparagus and Bryophyllum
Question-The period from birth to the natural death of an organism represents
(a) gametophytic phase
(b) sporophytic phase
(c) life span
(d) life cycle
Question-The end of vegetative phase in plants which marks the beginning of the reproductive phase can be easily seen in the higher plants when they come to
(d) None of the above
Question-In all the methods of asexual reproduction
(a) offsprings produced are genetically identical to the parents.
(b) offsprings produced are genetically different from the parents.
(c) offsprings produced may or may not be identical to the parents.
(d) None of the above
Question-Select the incorrect statements.
(a) Cucurbits and coconuts are monoecious plants.
(b) Papayas and date palms are dioecious plants.
(c) Leeches and tapeworms are bisexual animals.
(d) Sponges and coelenterates are unisexual animals.
Question-Which ot the following has the longest life span ?
Question-Asexual reproduction is common among
(a) single celled organisms only.
(b) plants only.
(c) animals with simple organization.
(d) single celled animals, plants and animals with simple organizations.
Question-Fleshy buds produced in the axil of leaves, which grow to form new plants when shed and fall on ground are called
REPRODUCTION IN ORGANISMS
1. What is a clone?
2. What are vegetative propagules?
3. What are the vegetative propagules in eichhornic, potato, onion, ginger, penicillium, sponge
4. Name the plant which flowers once in 12 yrs.
5. Explain embryogenesis in plants
6. Explain embryogenesis in animals.
7. Disadvantages of external fertilization
8. Differentiate Zoospore and Zygote
9. Explain why meiosis and embryogenesis are interlinked.
10. What is sporulation?
11. What do you mean by the term uniparental?
12. A moss plant produces a large no. of antherozoids but a few egg cells. Wy?
13. What is parthenogenesis? Give few examples from animals.
14. Amoeba is immortal. Explain.
15. What is a fruit, seed and embryo?
16. The number of chromosomes in the shoot tip cells of maize plant is 20. What will be the number of chromosomes in the gametes and microspore mother cells of the same plant?
17. Explain the events of sexual reproduction.
18. What do you mean by seasonal breeders.
19. Name 2 plant groups with diploid plant body.
20. Mention a characteristic feature and a function of Zoospores in some algae.
21. Mention the site where syngamy takes place in amphibians and reptiles respectively.
22. List 2 main pre-fertilisation events.
23. Technical term to denote unisexual condition
24. Differentiate parthenogenesis and parthenocarpy.
25. Name 2 plant groups having haploid body
Please click the link below to download full pdf file for CBSE Class 12 Biology Reproduction In Organisms Worksheet Set B
Click for more Biology Study Material ›