Read and download free pdf of CBSE Class 10 Science Chemistry Periodic Classification of Elements Assignment. Get printable school Assignments for Class 10 Chemistry. Standard 10 students should practise questions and answers given here for Chemistry in Grade 10 which will help them to strengthen their understanding of all important topics. Students should also download free pdf of Printable Worksheets for Class 10 Chemistry prepared as per the latest books and syllabus issued by NCERT, CBSE, KVS and do problems daily to score better marks in tests and examinations
CBSE Class 10 Science Chemistry Periodic Classification of Elements Assignment. Students are advised to refer to the attached assignments and practice them regularly. This will help them to identify their weak areas and will help them to score better in examination. Parents should download and give the assignments to their children for practice.
1. Mention one reason why elements should be classified?
2. Write two reasons responsible for late discovery of noble gases .
3. Chlorine, Bromine and Iodine form a Dobereiner’s triad. The atomic masses of chlorine and iodine are 35.5 and 126.9 respectively. Predict the atomic mass of bromine.
4. Who proposed the law of octaves? Mention its one limitation.
5 .State and explain the Mendeleev’s Periodic Law and Modern Periodic Law. Also state the basis of classification for the two laws mentioned above.
6. State the merits and demerits of Mendeleev’s Periodic Law. How are the position of isotopes decided in the modern periodic table?
7. What would be the nature of the oxides formed by the elements on the left hand side of the periodic table? How many valence electrons do these elements have?
8. Based on electronic configuration, how will you identify the first and the last element of a period.
Please click the link below to download CBSE Class 10 Science Chemistry Periodic Classification of Elements Assignment
Click for more Chemistry Study Material ›