Read and download PDF of CBSE Class 10 Social Science Sample Paper Solved 2020 Set A designed as per the latest curriculum and examination pattern for Class 10 issued by CBSE, NCERT and KVS. The latest Class 10 Social Science Sample Papers have been provided with solutions so that the students can solve these practice papers and then compare their answers. This will help them to identify mistakes and improvement areas in Social Science Standard 10 which they need to study more to get better marks in Grade 10 exams. After solving these guess papers also refer to solved Class 10 Social Science Question Papers available on our website to build strong understanding of the subject
Social Science Sample Paper Class 10 2020
Students can refer to the below Class 10 Social Science Sample Paper designed to help students understand the pattern of questions that will be asked in Grade 10 exams. Please download CBSE Class 10 Social Science Sample Paper Solved 2020 Set A
Social Science Class 10 Sample Paper 2020
1. What was the major change that occurred in the political and constitutional senerio due to French Revolution in Europe?
How was the maritime silk route useful for Vietnam ?
2. Which rock consists of single mineral only?
3. Who dissolved the popularly elected parliament in February 2005, in Nepal?
4. What was the main role of 'FEDICOR' organisation in Bolivia?
5. If all the decisions of a political party are made by a single family and all other members are neglected, than what challenge is being faced by that party?
6. What is the meaning of 'barter system' ?
7. Why had the Indian Government put barrier to foreign trade and foreign investment after independence? State anyone reason.
8. Which logo would you like to see for purchasing electrical goods?
9. Describe the events of French Revolution which had influenced the people belonging to other parts of Europe.
Describe the major protest erupted in Saigon Native Girls School in 1926, in Vietnam.
10. Why did Mahatma Gandhiji decide to launch a nationwide satyagraha against the proposed Rowlatt Act ? Explain any three reasons.
11. "The Congress was reluctant to include the demands of industrial workers in its programme of struggle." Analyse the reasons.
12. How is the mining activity injurious to the health of the miners and environment?
Click for more Social Science Study Material ›
|CBSE Class 10 Social Science Boards 2020 Sample Paper Solved|
|CBSE Class 10 Social Science Sample Paper Solved 2020 Set A|
|CBSE Class 10 Social Science Sample Paper 2019 Solved|