1. What was the major change that occurred in the political and constitutional senerio due to French Revolution in Europe?
How was the maritime silk route useful for Vietnam ?
2. Which rock consists of single mineral only?
3. Who dissolved the popularly elected parliament in February 2005, in Nepal?
4. What was the main role of 'FEDICOR' organisation in Bolivia?
5. If all the decisions of a political party are made by a single family and all other members are neglected, than what challenge is being faced by that party?
6. What is the meaning of 'barter system' ?
7. Why had the Indian Government put barrier to foreign trade and foreign investment after independence? State anyone reason.
8. Which logo would you like to see for purchasing electrical goods?
9. Describe the events of French Revolution which had influenced the people belonging to other parts of Europe.
Describe the major protest erupted in Saigon Native Girls School in 1926, in Vietnam.
10. Why did Mahatma Gandhiji decide to launch a nationwide satyagraha against the proposed Rowlatt Act ? Explain any three reasons.
11. "The Congress was reluctant to include the demands of industrial workers in its programme of struggle." Analyse the reasons.
12. How is the mining activity injurious to the health of the miners and environment?
Click for more Social Science Study Material ›