Read and download PDF of CBSE Class 10 Social Science Sample Paper 2013 Set E designed as per the latest curriculum and examination pattern for Class 10 issued by CBSE, NCERT and KVS. The latest Class 10 Social Science Sample Papers have been provided with solutions so that the students can solve these practice papers and then compare their answers. This will help them to identify mistakes and improvement areas in Social Science Standard 10 which they need to study more to get better marks in Grade 10 exams. After solving these guess papers also refer to solved Class 10 Social Science Question Papers available on our website to build strong understanding of the subject
Sample Paper for Class 10 Social Science 2013 Pdf
Students can refer to the below Class 10 Social Science Sample Paper designed to help students understand the pattern of questions that will be asked in Grade 10 exams. Please download CBSE Class 10 Social Science Sample Paper 2013 Set E
Social Science Class 10 Sample Paper 2013
1. ‘When France sneezes, the rest of Europe catches cold’. These were the words of
(A) Lord Byron (B) Metternich (C) Johan Godfried (D) Louis Philippe
2. In which one of the following Indian National Congress sessions the demand for Purna Swaraj was adopted?
(A) Nagpur (B) Calcutta (C) Lahore (D) Madras
3. The largest bauxite producing state in India is
(A) Madhya Pradesh (B) Orissa (C) Uttar Pradesh (D) Jharkand
4. Which city has emerged as the electronic capital of India?
(A) Mumbai (B) Delhi (C) Bangalore (D) Hyderabad
5. Which mode of transportation reduces trans shipment losses and delays?
(A) Railways (B) Pipe lines (C) Road ways (D) Water ways
6. The protest against water privatisation in Bolivia was led by an organisation called
(A) NAPM (B) FEDECOR (C) BAMCEF (D) None of the above
7. The concept of Hindutwa was adopted by
(A) Bharathiya Janata Party
(B) Communist Party of India
(C) Indian National Congress
(D) Bahujan Samaj Party
8. Democracy is better than any other form of rule because it
(A) Promotes equality among citizens
(B) Enhances the dignity of the individual
(C) Improves the quality of decision making
(D) All the above
9. Formal sources of credit does not include
(A) Banks (B) Co-operatives (C) Employers (D) None of the above
10. Describe the process of unification of Italy.
11. How did the First World War help in the growth of National Movement in India?
12. Discuss the circumstances under which Gandhiji decided to call off the Civil Disobedience Movement in 1931.
13. Mention the factors responsible for the location of jute industry in Hugli basin.
14. ‘Air transport is preferred in North Eastern states of India’. Why?
15. ‘The means of transportation and communication are called the life lines of a nation and its economy’. Why?
16. ‘Conservation of minerals is significant in the present scenario’. Why?
17. What is a political party? Mention its important functions.
18. How do pressure groups and movements exert influence on politics?
19. Mention any three challenges to political parties.
20. What are the rights of a consumer?
21. ‘Self help groups are becoming popular now a days’. Why?
22. ‘Culture played a valuable role in the growth of nationalism in Europe’. Explain.
Please refer to attached file for CBSE Class 10 Social Science Sample Paper 2013 Set E
|CBSE Class 10 Social Science Boards 2020 Sample Paper Solved|
|CBSE Class 10 Social Science Sample Paper Solved 2020 Set A|