Read and download PDF of CBSE Class 10 Social Science Sample Paper Set H designed as per the latest curriculum and examination pattern for Class 10 issued by CBSE, NCERT and KVS. The latest Class 10 Social Science Sample Papers have been provided with solutions so that the students can solve these practice papers and then compare their answers. This will help them to identify mistakes and improvement areas in Social Science Standard 10 which they need to study more to get better marks in Grade 10 exams. After solving these guess papers also refer to solved Class 10 Social Science Question Papers available on our website to build strong understanding of the subject
Social Science Sample Paper Class 10
Students can refer to the below Class 10 Social Science Sample Paper designed to help students understand the pattern of questions that will be asked in Grade 10 exams. Please download CBSE Class 10 Social Science Sample Paper Set H
Social Science Class 10 Sample Paper
CBSE Class 10 Social Science Sample Paper Set H. It’s always recommended to practice as many CBSE sample papers as possible before the examinations. The latest sample papers have been designed as per the latest blue prints, syllabus and examination trends. Sample papers should be practiced in examination condition at home or school and also show it to your teachers for checking or compare with the answers provided. Students can download the sample papers in pdf format free and score better marks in examinations. Refer to other links too for latest sample papers.
SECTION - A
1. Who were the Gomasthas? What was their work?
2. What are “Epistolary Novels”. Give an Example.
3. Education could help Lower Caste and Women in India to uplift themselves. Explain with any two examples of Indian Novels.
4. In what way was the Novel in Colonial India useful for both the Colonisers and Indian Nationalists?
5. Why did Indian Cotton Market collapse and the local Market shrink in the beginning of the 19th Century? Explain with special reference to problems faced by weavers in India.
6. Explain the life of industrial workers in Britain.
Please click the link below to download the full pdf file for CBSE Class 10 Social Science Sample Paper Set H.
Click for more Social Science Study Material ›
|CBSE Class 10 Social Science Boards 2020 Sample Paper Solved|
|CBSE Class 10 Social Science Sample Paper Solved 2020 Set A|
|CBSE Class 10 Social Science Sample Paper 2019 Solved|