Read and download PDF of CBSE Class 10 Social Science Sample Paper Set G designed as per the latest curriculum and examination pattern for Class 10 issued by CBSE, NCERT and KVS. The latest Class 10 Social Science Sample Papers have been provided with solutions so that the students can solve these practice papers and then compare their answers. This will help them to identify mistakes and improvement areas in Social Science Standard 10 which they need to study more to get better marks in Grade 10 exams. After solving these guess papers also refer to solved Class 10 Social Science Question Papers available on our website to build strong understanding of the subject
Social Science Sample Paper Class 10
Students can refer to the below Class 10 Social Science Sample Paper designed to help students understand the pattern of questions that will be asked in Grade 10 exams. Please download CBSE Class 10 Social Science Sample Paper Set G
Social Science Class 10 Sample Paper
CBSE Class 10 Social Science Sample Paper Set G. It’s always recommended to practice as many CBSE sample papers as possible before the examinations. The latest sample papers have been designed as per the latest blue prints, syllabus and examination trends. Sample papers should be practiced in examination condition at home or school and also show it to your teachers for checking or compare with the answers provided. Students can download the sample papers in pdf format free and score better marks in examinations. Refer to other links too for latest sample papers.
Section - A
1. Give one sentence definition of Serialized and Epistolary Novels with one example each.
2. Briefly state any four ways by which Indian Merchants gained capital to set up early industries.
3. How did novels describe condition of urban life under Industrial Capitalism?
4. With three examples of Indian novels show how education can uplift the Lower Class and Women.
5. What problems did cotton weavers of India face? How did they survive despite all their problems?
6. What were the characteristic features of Munshi Premchand‟s novels? With three examples justify that “Novels often act as an instrument for expressing social issues”.
7. Describe the life of Industrial Workers in countries like Britain in the Nineteenth Century.
Section - B
8. Define the term Migrant.
9. Name the two African American athletes who protested against racial discrimination during 1968 Mexico Olympics.
10. What are feminist movements?
11. Which are the reasons for power sharing? Why do you think power sharing is important? Explain.
12. Give a brief account of the language policy followed in India. Is it beneficial for the people? If yes, how?
13. Discuss the three factors that determine the outcomes of politics of social divisions.
14. Briefly explain the structure of local govt. system in India. How far it is successful in India? Explain.
15. Briefly explain different instances that shows women in India are discriminated.
Please click the link below to download the full pdf file for CBSE Class 10 Social Science Sample Paper Set G.
Click for more Social Science Study Material ›
|CBSE Class 10 Social Science Boards 2020 Sample Paper Solved|
|CBSE Class 10 Social Science Sample Paper Solved 2020 Set A|
|CBSE Class 10 Social Science Sample Paper 2019 Solved|