CBSE Class 10 Social Science Sample Paper 2013-14 (27). Based on CBSE and NCERT guidelines. The students should practice these Question Papers to gain perfection which will help him to get more marks in CBSE examination. Please refer to more CBSE Class 10 question papers in other links. The CBSE Question papers are prepared based on trend in past examinations and expected questions in CBSE exams. Its always recommended by CBSE to practice the papers released by CBSE to get better exams in CBSE exams. CBSE Last Year Question Papers for class 10 for final/ term/ SA1/ SA2 Examinations conducted by Central Board of Secondary Education for all CBSE affiliated schools in India and abroad. Please refer to more CBSE Class 10 sample papers, question papers, HOTs etc in other links.
1. What are the three stages of resource planning in India?
2. Explain any three measures taken by Indian government to protect wild life.
3. “Large Multi-purpose projects also lead land degradation. Explain
4. What are the three Climatic And geographical conditions requires for the cultivation of Wheat
5. “Every social difference does not lead to social division “. Explain the statement.
6. Why did international Olympic Association hold Carlos and Smith guilty?
7. Explain with three examples that women are still discriminated in India.
8. Define the following.
(I) International Monitory Fund (IMF)
(I1) Literacy Rate
(III) Net Attendance Ratio (NAR)
9. What is public distribution System? Explain its two advantages.
10. Describe the role played by national rural employment guarantee Act in improving the employment situation in India.
11. What restrictions were imposed on the Vernacular Press Act on the Indian Press? Explain.
12.State the significance of the novels of Premchand.
13. Describe the Causes of ‘Great Depression’.
14.Explain the social changes in London which led to the need for the underground railways.
Please refer to attached file for CBSE Class 10 Social Science Sample Paper 2013-14 (27).