Read and download PDF of CBSE Class 10 Social Science Sample Paper 2015 Set G designed as per the latest curriculum and examination pattern for Class 10 issued by CBSE, NCERT and KVS. The latest Class 10 Social Science Sample Papers have been provided with solutions so that the students can solve these practice papers and then compare their answers. This will help them to identify mistakes and improvement areas in Social Science Standard 10 which they need to study more to get better marks in Grade 10 exams. After solving these guess papers also refer to solved Class 10 Social Science Question Papers available on our website to build strong understanding of the subject
Sample Paper for Class 10 Social Science 2015 Pdf
Students can refer to the below Class 10 Social Science Sample Paper designed to help students understand the pattern of questions that will be asked in Grade 10 exams. Please download CBSE Class 10 Social Science Sample Paper 2015 Set G
Social Science Class 10 Sample Paper 2015
1. What are the three stages of resource planning in India?
2. Explain any three measures taken by Indian government to protect wild life.
3. “Large Multi-purpose projects also lead land degradation. Explain
4. What are the three Climatic And geographical conditions requires for the cultivation of Wheat
5. “Every social difference does not lead to social division “. Explain the statement.
6. Why did international Olympic Association hold Carlos and Smith guilty?
7. Explain with three examples that women are still discriminated in India.
8. Define the following.
(I) International Monitory Fund (IMF)
(I1) Literacy Rate
(III) Net Attendance Ratio (NAR)
9. What is public distribution System? Explain its two advantages.
10. Describe the role played by national rural employment guarantee Act in improving the employment situation in India.
11. What restrictions were imposed on the Vernacular Press Act on the Indian Press? Explain.
12.State the significance of the novels of Premchand.
13. Describe the Causes of ‘Great Depression’.
14.Explain the social changes in London which led to the need for the underground railways.
Please refer to attached file for CBSE Class 10 Social Science Sample Paper 2015 Set G
|CBSE Class 10 Social Science Boards 2020 Sample Paper Solved|
|CBSE Class 10 Social Science Sample Paper Solved 2020 Set A|