CBSE Class 10 Social Science Sample Paper SA1 2015 (2).Sample Papers are the very important for every student. The sample papers should be practiced to gain extra marks in examinations. The sample papers have been prepared based on summative assessment1 and summative assessment 2 pattern. The sample papers have been prepared based on pattern of last year examinations and as per latest changes in the syllabus. Students, teachers and parents can download all CBSE educational material and very well prepared worksheets from this website. All CBSE educational material is developed by our panel of teachers, have also been submitted by CBSE teachers and students.
Multiple Choice Questions.
1. Why and when Mazzini sent into exile?
(a) In 1831,for attempting a revolution in Liguria
(b) In 1830, for starting a revolution in Genoa
(c) In 1840, for founding a secret society
(d) For attempting to over throw the Italian govt, in 1830
2. Zolleverin started in 1834 in Prussia refers to a:
(a) Trade Union
(b) Customs Union
(c) Labour Union
(d) Farmer’s Union
3. By whom was the first image of Bharat Mata painted?
(a) Rabindranath Tagore
(b) Abanindranath Tagore
(c) Ravi Verma
(d) Nandala Bose
4. The leader of the peasants in the Gudem Hills of Andhra was:
(a) Baba Ramchandra
(b) Venkata Raju
(c) Alluri Sitaram Raju
(d) None of the these
5. Which of the following sedimentary minerals is formed as a result of evaporation, especially in arid regions?
(b) Potash salt
(c) Iron ore
6. Which of the following is non metallic mineral?
7. Which of the following industries is in private sector
Please click the below link to access CBSE Class 10 Social Science Sample Paper SA1 2015 (2).
Click for more Social Science Study Material ›