CBSE Class 10 Social Science Sample Paper 2012 (16). Based on CBSE and NCERT guidelines. The students should practice these Question Papers to gain perfection which will help him to get more marks in CBSE examination. Please refer to more CBSE Class 10 question papers in other links. The CBSE Question papers are prepared based on trend in past examinations and expected questions in CBSE exams. Its always recommended by CBSE to practice the papers released by CBSE to get better exams in CBSE exams. CBSE Last Year Question Papers for class 10 for final/ term/ SA1/ SA2 Examinations conducted by Central Board of Secondary Education for all CBSE affiliated schools in India and abroad. Please refer to more CBSE Class X sample papers, question papers, HOTs etc in other links.
1. People‟s livelihoods and local economy of which one of the following was badly affected by the disease named „Rinderpest‟ ?
(a) Asia (b) Europe
(c) Africa (d) South America
2. Which one of the following powerful weapons was used by the Spanish conquerors to colonise America during the mid seventeenth century ?
(a) Conventional Military Weapons
(b) Modern Military Weapons
(c) Biological Weapons (Germs of small pox)
(d) Nuclear Weapons
3. Who said „Printing is the ultimate gift of God and the Greatest one‟ ?
(a) E.V. Ramaswamy Naicker
(b) Bal Gangadhar Tilak
(c) Martin Luther
4. Which one of the following statements is true ?
(a) A children press, devoted to literature for children alone, was set up in France in 1757.
(b) Penny magazines were especially meant for men.
(c) Lending libraries had been in existence from the Seventeenth century onwards.
(d) None of the above.
5. Which of the following crops is grown in the black soil ?
6 Which of the following is NOT a reason for depletion of forests ?
(b) Multi-purpose river valley projects
(d) Creation of shelter belts
7. Rooftop rainwater harvesting is a technique to recharge:
(a) Sea water
(c) Lake water
(d) River water
Please refer to attached file for CBSE Class 10 Social Science Sample Paper 2012 (16).
Click for more Social Science Study Material ›