Read and download PDF of CBSE Class 10 Social Science Sample Paper 2012 Set H designed as per the latest curriculum and examination pattern for Class 10 issued by CBSE, NCERT and KVS. The latest Class 10 Social Science Sample Papers have been provided with solutions so that the students can solve these practice papers and then compare their answers. This will help them to identify mistakes and improvement areas in Social Science Standard 10 which they need to study more to get better marks in Grade 10 exams. After solving these guess papers also refer to solved Class 10 Social Science Question Papers available on our website to build strong understanding of the subject
Social Science Sample Paper Class 10 2012
Students can refer to the below Class 10 Social Science Sample Paper designed to help students understand the pattern of questions that will be asked in Grade 10 exams. Please download CBSE Class 10 Social Science Sample Paper 2012 Set H
Social Science Class 10 Sample Paper 2012
1. People‟s livelihoods and local economy of which one of the following was badly affected by the disease named „Rinderpest‟ ?
(a) Asia (b) Europe
(c) Africa (d) South America
2. Which one of the following powerful weapons was used by the Spanish conquerors to colonise America during the mid seventeenth century ?
(a) Conventional Military Weapons
(b) Modern Military Weapons
(c) Biological Weapons (Germs of small pox)
(d) Nuclear Weapons
3. Who said „Printing is the ultimate gift of God and the Greatest one‟ ?
(a) E.V. Ramaswamy Naicker
(b) Bal Gangadhar Tilak
(c) Martin Luther
4. Which one of the following statements is true ?
(a) A children press, devoted to literature for children alone, was set up in France in 1757.
(b) Penny magazines were especially meant for men.
(c) Lending libraries had been in existence from the Seventeenth century onwards.
(d) None of the above.
5. Which of the following crops is grown in the black soil ?
6 Which of the following is NOT a reason for depletion of forests ?
(b) Multi-purpose river valley projects
(d) Creation of shelter belts
7. Rooftop rainwater harvesting is a technique to recharge:
(a) Sea water
(c) Lake water
(d) River water
Please refer to attached file for CBSE Class 10 Social Science Sample Paper 2012 Set H
Click for more Social Science Study Material ›
|CBSE Class 10 Social Science Boards 2020 Sample Paper Solved|
|CBSE Class 10 Social Science Sample Paper Solved 2020 Set A|
|CBSE Class 10 Social Science Sample Paper 2019 Solved|