CBSE Class 10 Social Science Sample Paper 2012 (14). Based on CBSE and NCERT guidelines. The students should practice these Question Papers to gain perfection which will help him to get more marks in CBSE examination. Please refer to more CBSE Class 10 question papers in other links. The CBSE Question papers are prepared based on trend in past examinations and expected questions in CBSE exams. Its always recommended by CBSE to practice the papers released by CBSE to get better exams in CBSE exams. CBSE Last Year Question Papers for class 10 for final/ term/ SA1/ SA2 Examinations conducted by Central Board of Secondary Education for all CBSE affiliated schools in India and abroad. Please refer to more CBSE Class X sample papers, question papers, HOTs etc in other links.
1. Explain any three reasons for the Greeks to win the Greek war of independence.
2. How did the Non-Cooperation Movement spread to the countryside? Explain giving three reasons.
3. What is the importance of energy resources? Give two examples each of conventional and non-conventional sources of energy.
4. Why is manufacturing sector considered the backbone of economic development of the country? Explain any three reasons with examples.
5. Explain any three factors which are responsible for localisation of jute textile mills mainly along the banks of the Hugli river.
6. How do the pressure groups and movements exert their influence on politics? Explain any three ways to do so.
7. Do democracies lead to a just distribution of goods and opportunities? Justify your answer by three suitable arguments.
8. “Most destructive feature of democracy is that its examination never gets over.” Support the statement with three appropriate arguments.
9. Suggest any three broad guidelines that can be kept in mind while devising ways and means for political reforms in India.
10. Describe any three factors which have enabled globalisation in India.
11. In what ways is an MNC different from the national companies? Highlight any three points of distinction.
12. Explain any three ways in which a consumer is exploited.
13. Explain any three consumer’s rights as user of goods and services.
14. Explain any four measures and practices introduced by revolutionaries to create a sense of collective identity amongst the French people.
Please refer to attached file for CBSE Class 10 Social Science Sample Paper 2012 (14)