Read and download PDF of CBSE Class 10 Social Science Sample Paper 2012 Set F designed as per the latest curriculum and examination pattern for Class 10 issued by CBSE, NCERT and KVS. The latest Class 10 Social Science Sample Papers have been provided with solutions so that the students can solve these practice papers and then compare their answers. This will help them to identify mistakes and improvement areas in Social Science Standard 10 which they need to study more to get better marks in Grade 10 exams. After solving these guess papers also refer to solved Class 10 Social Science Question Papers available on our website to build strong understanding of the subject
Social Science Sample Paper Class 10 2012
Students can refer to the below Class 10 Social Science Sample Paper designed to help students understand the pattern of questions that will be asked in Grade 10 exams. Please download CBSE Class 10 Social Science Sample Paper 2012 Set F
Social Science Class 10 Sample Paper 2012
1. Explain any three reasons for the Greeks to win the Greek war of independence.
2. How did the Non-Cooperation Movement spread to the countryside? Explain giving three reasons.
3. What is the importance of energy resources? Give two examples each of conventional and non-conventional sources of energy.
4. Why is manufacturing sector considered the backbone of economic development of the country? Explain any three reasons with examples.
5. Explain any three factors which are responsible for localisation of jute textile mills mainly along the banks of the Hugli river.
6. How do the pressure groups and movements exert their influence on politics? Explain any three ways to do so.
7. Do democracies lead to a just distribution of goods and opportunities? Justify your answer by three suitable arguments.
8. “Most destructive feature of democracy is that its examination never gets over.” Support the statement with three appropriate arguments.
9. Suggest any three broad guidelines that can be kept in mind while devising ways and means for political reforms in India.
10. Describe any three factors which have enabled globalisation in India.
11. In what ways is an MNC different from the national companies? Highlight any three points of distinction.
12. Explain any three ways in which a consumer is exploited.
13. Explain any three consumer’s rights as user of goods and services.
14. Explain any four measures and practices introduced by revolutionaries to create a sense of collective identity amongst the French people.
Please refer to attached file for CBSE Class 10 Social Science Sample Paper 2012 Set F
Click for more Social Science Study Material ›
|CBSE Class 10 Social Science Boards 2020 Sample Paper Solved|
|CBSE Class 10 Social Science Sample Paper Solved 2020 Set A|
|CBSE Class 10 Social Science Sample Paper 2019 Solved|