Read and download PDF of CBSE Class 10 Social Science Sample Paper Set E designed as per the latest curriculum and examination pattern for Class 10 issued by CBSE, NCERT and KVS. The latest Class 10 Social Science Sample Papers have been provided with solutions so that the students can solve these practice papers and then compare their answers. This will help them to identify mistakes and improvement areas in Social Science Standard 10 which they need to study more to get better marks in Grade 10 exams. After solving these guess papers also refer to solved Class 10 Social Science Question Papers available on our website to build strong understanding of the subject
Social Science Sample Paper Class 10
Students can refer to the below Class 10 Social Science Sample Paper designed to help students understand the pattern of questions that will be asked in Grade 10 exams. Please download CBSE Class 10 Social Science Sample Paper Set E
Social Science Class 10 Sample Paper
1. Name the Italian who re-interpreted the message of Bible ?
Which novel supplied the adventurous text for the young English population ?
2. Which term is used for grouping of small land holdings into a bigger one ?
3. Name the major religion of Sri Lanka.
4. Which local body looks after the basic civic amenities in big cities ?
5. Identify the South-Asian country where majoritarianism is in practice.
6. What is the intention of the government in raising money through taxes ?
7. What is the aim of sustainable development ?
8. In 2004, India came in the category of which income group?
9. “The pre - modern world changed with the discovery of new sea routes to America”. Support the statement with three suitable examples.
Why did industrial production in India increase during the First World War ? Give any three reasons
Explain any three features of Chawls of (Mumbai) Bombay.
10. Explain any three causes which led to the decline of Indian cotton textiles in early nineteenth century.
Explain the relationship developed between the town and the countryside of Europe before industrialization.
Why was the development of underground railway in London criticized ? Explain any three reasons.
11. What were the limitations of hand written manuscripts in India ? Explain.
Describe the growth of Hindi novels from their origin to the period of excellence.
12. Explain the reasons favouring shift from hand printing to mechanical printing in China.
Highlight any three contributions of novel to modern society.
13. Why is it essential to have resource planning ? Explain any three reasons.
14. Explain any three factors responsible for the depletion of flora and fauna in India ?
Please click the link below to download the full pdf file for CBSE Class 10 Social Science Sample Paper Set E
Click for more Social Science Study Material ›
|CBSE Class 10 Social Science Boards 2020 Sample Paper Solved|
|CBSE Class 10 Social Science Sample Paper Solved 2020 Set A|
|CBSE Class 10 Social Science Sample Paper 2019 Solved|