CBSE Class 10 Social Science Sample Paper 2018 (4). It’s always recommended to practice as many sample papers as possible before the examinations. Students can download the sample papers and also question papers of previous years to practice and score better marks in examinations. Refer to other links too for more sample papers.
1. Why had Mahatma Gandhi decided to call off Non-Cooperation Movement?
2. How do manufacturing industries help agriculture?
3. If a non-democratic country wants to change over to a democratic set up, which kind of challenge is the democracy facing?
4. Give onespecial feature that distinguishes a pressure group from a political party.
5. Name any two national political parties of India.
6. What gave rise to the 'Consumer Movement' in India?
7. Name two industries classified on the basis of capital investment.
8. Which agency issues currency notes on behalf of the government of India?
9. Explain any three problems faced by the common people of India after the end of the First World War in1919.
10. What were the provisions of the Rowlett Act?
11.a. Justify the reasons given by the rebellious nationalities in the Balkans to win back their long lost independence.
11.b. Why did the French want to provide a western style of education to the Vietnamese?
12. Explain the role of industries in the development of the economy.
13. "Natural gas is considered an environment friendly fuel." Support the statement.
14. Explain any three major challenges faced by sugar industry in India.
15. Explain any two challenges that Indian democracy is facing.
16. Suggest three reforms to strengthen parties so that they perform their functions well.
17. Why do people prefer democracy? Explain with reasons.
18. List any six sources of credit operating generally in Indian villages.
19. Suppose you buy a bottle of honey and a gold chain, which logo or mark willyou have to look for and why?
20. Explain the factors that have enabled globalization.
Please click the link below to download CBSE Class 10 Social Science Sample Paper 2018 (4).