Read and download PDF of CBSE Class 10 Social Science Sample Paper 2018 Set C designed as per the latest curriculum and examination pattern for Class 10 issued by CBSE, NCERT and KVS. The latest Class 10 Social Science Sample Papers have been provided with solutions so that the students can solve these practice papers and then compare their answers. This will help them to identify mistakes and improvement areas in Social Science Standard 10 which they need to study more to get better marks in Grade 10 exams. After solving these guess papers also refer to solved Class 10 Social Science Question Papers available on our website to build strong understanding of the subject
Social Science Sample Paper Class 10 2018
Students can refer to the below Class 10 Social Science Sample Paper designed to help students understand the pattern of questions that will be asked in Grade 10 exams. Please download CBSE Class 10 Social Science Sample Paper 2018 Set C
Social Science Class 10 Sample Paper 2018
1. Why had Mahatma Gandhi decided to call off Non-Cooperation Movement?
2. How do manufacturing industries help agriculture?
3. If a non-democratic country wants to change over to a democratic set up, which kind of challenge is the democracy facing?
4. Give onespecial feature that distinguishes a pressure group from a political party.
5. Name any two national political parties of India.
6. What gave rise to the 'Consumer Movement' in India?
7. Name two industries classified on the basis of capital investment.
8. Which agency issues currency notes on behalf of the government of India?
9. Explain any three problems faced by the common people of India after the end of the First World War in1919.
10. What were the provisions of the Rowlett Act?
11.a. Justify the reasons given by the rebellious nationalities in the Balkans to win back their long lost independence.
11.b. Why did the French want to provide a western style of education to the Vietnamese?
12. Explain the role of industries in the development of the economy.
13. "Natural gas is considered an environment friendly fuel." Support the statement.
14. Explain any three major challenges faced by sugar industry in India.
15. Explain any two challenges that Indian democracy is facing.
16. Suggest three reforms to strengthen parties so that they perform their functions well.
17. Why do people prefer democracy? Explain with reasons.
18. List any six sources of credit operating generally in Indian villages.
19. Suppose you buy a bottle of honey and a gold chain, which logo or mark willyou have to look for and why?
20. Explain the factors that have enabled globalization.
Click for more Social Science Study Material ›
|CBSE Class 10 Social Science Boards 2020 Sample Paper Solved|
|CBSE Class 10 Social Science Sample Paper Solved 2020 Set A|
|CBSE Class 10 Social Science Sample Paper 2019 Solved|