Read and download PDF of CBSE Class 10 Social Science Sample Paper Set I designed as per the latest curriculum and examination pattern for Class 10 issued by CBSE, NCERT and KVS. The latest Class 10 Social Science Sample Papers have been provided with solutions so that the students can solve these practice papers and then compare their answers. This will help them to identify mistakes and improvement areas in Social Science Standard 10 which they need to study more to get better marks in Grade 10 exams. After solving these guess papers also refer to solved Class 10 Social Science Question Papers available on our website to build strong understanding of the subject
Social Science Sample Paper Class 10
Students can refer to the below Class 10 Social Science Sample Paper designed to help students understand the pattern of questions that will be asked in Grade 10 exams. Please download CBSE Class 10 Social Science Sample Paper Set I
Social Science Class 10 Sample Paper
CBSE Class 10 Social Science Sample Paper Set I. It’s always recommended to practice as many CBSE sample papers as possible before the examinations. The latest sample papers have been designed as per the latest blue prints, syllabus and examination trends. Sample papers should be practiced in examination condition at home or school and also show it to your teachers for checking or compare with the answers provided. Students can download the sample papers in pdf format free and score better marks in examinations. Refer to other links too for latest sample papers.
SECTION - A
1. What was “Protestant Reformation”?
2. Describe any THREE features of Bretton - Wood‟s Agreement /Conference.
3. What was “Rinderpest” ? What was its effect on Africa ?
4. Give examples of any THREE Indian women writers who wrote about “Women Issues”.
5. How did “Print” shape ideas about Indian Religion, Politics and Society ?
6. What is “Trade Surplus”? Why did Britain have “Trade Surplus” with India? How was it used?
7. How were books available to the Indian Poor and Outcaste people? Give examples of Indian writers who protested against the Caste System and Poverty through their writings.
SECTION - B
8. What is communal politics ?
9. What are called feminist movements?
10. What is horizontal power sharing?
11. Briefly explain the power sharing arrangements in Belgium to accommodate different social groups.
12. Briefly explain the three fold distribution of legislative powers in India.
Please click the link below to download the full pdf file for CBSE Class 10 Social Science Sample Paper Set I.
Click for more Social Science Study Material ›
|CBSE Class 10 Social Science Boards 2020 Sample Paper Solved|
|CBSE Class 10 Social Science Sample Paper Solved 2020 Set A|
|CBSE Class 10 Social Science Sample Paper 2019 Solved|