CBSE Class 10 Social Science Sample Paper Set I. It’s always recommended to practice as many CBSE sample papers as possible before the examinations. The latest sample papers have been designed as per the latest blue prints, syllabus and examination trends. Sample papers should be practiced in examination condition at home or school and also show it to your teachers for checking or compare with the answers provided. Students can download the sample papers in pdf format free and score better marks in examinations. Refer to other links too for latest sample papers.
SECTION - A
1. What was “Protestant Reformation”?
2. Describe any THREE features of Bretton - Wood‟s Agreement /Conference.
3. What was “Rinderpest” ? What was its effect on Africa ?
4. Give examples of any THREE Indian women writers who wrote about “Women Issues”.
5. How did “Print” shape ideas about Indian Religion, Politics and Society ?
6. What is “Trade Surplus”? Why did Britain have “Trade Surplus” with India? How was it used?
7. How were books available to the Indian Poor and Outcaste people? Give examples of Indian writers who protested against the Caste System and Poverty through their writings.
SECTION - B
8. What is communal politics ?
9. What are called feminist movements?
10. What is horizontal power sharing?
11. Briefly explain the power sharing arrangements in Belgium to accommodate different social groups.
12. Briefly explain the three fold distribution of legislative powers in India.
Please click the link below to download the full pdf file for CBSE Class 10 Social Science Sample Paper Set I.