CBSE Class 10 Social Science Sample Paper 2012 (8). Based on CBSE and NCERT guidelines. The students should practice these Question Papers to gain perfection which will help him to get more marks in CBSE examination. Please refer to more CBSE Class 10 question papers in other links. The CBSE Question papers are prepared based on trend in past examinations and expected questions in CBSE exams. Its always recommended by CBSE to practice the papers released by CBSE to get better exams in CBSE exams. CBSE Last Year Question Papers for class 10 for final/ term/ SA1/ SA2 Examinations conducted by Central Board of Secondary Education for all CBSE affiliated schools in India and abroad. Please refer to more CBSE Class X sample papers, question papers, HOTs etc in other links.
1. Explain the impact of Great Depression of 1929 on the Indian economy giving three points
2. "Access to books created a new culture of reading". Support the statement giving three examples.
3. Explain how Martin Luther spoke in praise of print.
4. Explain giving three points how did the print culture develop in India?
5. What is resource planning? Why is the planning of resource essential? Explain any two reasons.
6. Why do we need to conserve our forest and wildlife resources? Explain any three reasons.
7. Why is the scarcity of water increasing day by day in India? Explain any three reasons.
8. Mention any three provisions of the Act which was passed in Sri Lanka in 1956 to establishSinhala supremacy.
9. Explain overlapping and cross cutting social differences with three examples.
10. Explain any three factors that determine the outcome of politics of social division.
11. State any three facts to show that the women face disadvantage and discrimination in our patriarch society.
12. Explain any three different bases of comparison of economic development of different nations / states.
13. Describe any three public facilities needed for development.
14. Explain any three types of unemployment found in India.
15. "Workers are exploited in unorganized sectors in India". Support the statement with suitable examples.
16. Explain the effects of coming of ‘Rinderpest’ to Africa during the close of 19th century.
17. What is the main contribution of agriculture to the national economy? Explain any three steps taken by the Government of India to modernize agriculture.
18. Explain any four features of federalism.
19. How can more employment be created in rural areas? Explain with the help of four suitable examples.
Please refer to attached file for CBSE Class 10 Social Science Sample Paper 2012 (8)
Click for more Social Science Study Material ›