CBSE Class 10 Social Science Sample Paper 2013 SA 2 (1). Based on CBSE and NCERT guidelines. The students should practice these Question Papers to gain perfection which will help him to get more marks in CBSE examination. Please refer to more CBSE Class 10 question papers in other links. The CBSE Question papers are prepared based on trend in past examinations and expected questions in CBSE exams. Its always recommended by CBSE to practice the papers released by CBSE to get better exams in CBSE exams. CBSE Last Year Question Papers for class 10 for final/ term/ SA1/ SA2 Examinations conducted by Central Board of Secondary Education for all CBSE affiliated schools in India and abroad. Please refer to more CBSE Class X sample papers, question papers, HOTs etc in other links.
1. ‘When France sneezes, the rest of Europe catches cold’. These were the words of
(A) Lord Byron (B) Metternich (C) Johan Godfried (D) Louis Philippe
2. In which one of the following Indian National Congress sessions the demand for Purna Swaraj was adopted?
(A) Nagpur (B) Calcutta (C) Lahore (D) Madras
3. The largest bauxite producing state in India is
(A) Madhya Pradesh (B) Orissa (C) Uttar Pradesh (D) Jharkand
4. Which city has emerged as the electronic capital of India?
(A) Mumbai (B) Delhi (C) Bangalore (D) Hyderabad
5. Which mode of transportation reduces trans shipment losses and delays?
(A) Railways (B) Pipe lines (C) Road ways (D) Water ways
6. The protest against water privatisation in Bolivia was led by an organisation called
(A) NAPM (B) FEDECOR (C) BAMCEF (D) None of the above
7. The concept of Hindutwa was adopted by
(A) Bharathiya Janata Party
(B) Communist Party of India
(C) Indian National Congress
(D) Bahujan Samaj Party
8. Democracy is better than any other form of rule because it
(A) Promotes equality among citizens
(B) Enhances the dignity of the individual
(C) Improves the quality of decision making
(D) All the above
9. Formal sources of credit does not include
(A) Banks (B) Co-operatives (C) Employers (D) None of the above
10. Describe the process of unification of Italy.
11. How did the First World War help in the growth of National Movement in India?
12. Discuss the circumstances under which Gandhiji decided to call off the Civil Disobedience Movement in 1931.
13. Mention the factors responsible for the location of jute industry in Hugli basin.
14. ‘Air transport is preferred in North Eastern states of India’. Why?
15. ‘The means of transportation and communication are called the life lines of a nation and its economy’. Why?
16. ‘Conservation of minerals is significant in the present scenario’. Why?
17. What is a political party? Mention its important functions.
18. How do pressure groups and movements exert influence on politics?
19. Mention any three challenges to political parties.
20. What are the rights of a consumer?
21. ‘Self help groups are becoming popular now a days’. Why?
22. ‘Culture played a valuable role in the growth of nationalism in Europe’. Explain.
23. Describe Gandhiji’s contribution to India’s Freedom Struggle.
24. How do industries pollute the environment?
25. ‘Democracy is seen to be good in principle, but felt to be not so good in its practice’. Discuss.
26. ‘Many of the democracies of the world face the challenge of expansion and challenge of deepening of democracy’. Justify.
27. ‘The impact of globalisation has not been uniform’. Discuss.
28. How does the RBI supervise the functioning of banks?
29. ‘Consumer redressal process is becoming cumbersome’. Why?
Please refer to attached file for CBSE Class 10 Social Science Sample Paper 2013 SA 2 (1).