CBSE Class 10 Social Science Sample Paper 2012 (7). Based on CBSE and NCERT guidelines. The students should practice these Question Papers to gain perfection which will help him to get more marks in CBSE examination. Please refer to more CBSE Class 10 question papers in other links. The CBSE Question papers are prepared based on trend in past examinations and expected questions in CBSE exams. Its always recommended by CBSE to practice the papers released by CBSE to get better exams in CBSE exams. CBSE Last Year Question Papers for class 10 for final/ term/ SA1/ SA2 Examinations conducted by Central Board of Secondary Education for all CBSE affiliated schools in India and abroad. Please refer to more CBSE Class X sample papers, question papers, HOTs etc in other links.
1. Who, among the following formed a secret society, called 'Young Italy' ?
(A) Otto Van Bismark
(B) Giuseppe Mazzini
(D) Johann Gottfried Herder
2. Which one of the following types of government was functioning in France before the revolution of 1789 ?
(C) Body of French Citizen
3. In which of the following years Mahatma Gandhi inspired the peasants of Champaran district of Bihar to struggle against the oppresive plantation system:
4. In which one of the following Indian National Congress Sessions, the idea of 'Non- Cooperation Movement' was accepted?
(A) Lahore Session
(B) Nagpur Session
(C) Calcutta (Kolkata) Session
(D) Madras (Chennai) Session
5. Describe the process of unification of Germany.
6. Why did Non-Cooperation Movement gradually slowdown in cities? Explain any three reasons.
7. Mention any three major iron-ore belts of India. Write any three characteristics of the southern most iron-ore belt.
8. How do industries pollute air? Explain ill effects of pollution.
9. Why was cotton textile industry concentrated in the cotton growing belt of Maharashtra and Gujarat in the early years? Explain any three reasons.
10. Describe the movement for democracy in Nepal, April 2006.
11. Why can't modern democracies exist without political parties? Explain any three reasons.
12. Explain the three steps taken by the different authorities to reform political parties and their leaders in India.
13. "Democracy is seen to be good in principle but felt to be not so good in practice." Support the statement with an argument.
14. What is money? Why is modem money currency accepted as a medium of exchange?
15. Why is cheap and affordable credit important for the country's development? Explain three reasons.
16. How are M.N.Cs. spreading their production across countries? Explain with an example.
17. What would happen if Government of India puts heavy tax on import of Chinese toys? Explain any three points.
18. "Napoleon had, no doubt, destroyed democracy in France, but in the administrative field he had incorporated revolutionary principles in order to make the whole system more rational and efficient." Support the statement.
Please refer to attached file for CBSE Class 10 Social Science Sample Paper 2012 (7)