Read and download PDF of CBSE Class 10 Social Science Sample Paper 2013 Set H designed as per the latest curriculum and examination pattern for Class 10 issued by CBSE, NCERT and KVS. The latest Class 10 Social Science Sample Papers have been provided with solutions so that the students can solve these practice papers and then compare their answers. This will help them to identify mistakes and improvement areas in Social Science Standard 10 which they need to study more to get better marks in Grade 10 exams. After solving these guess papers also refer to solved Class 10 Social Science Question Papers available on our website to build strong understanding of the subject
Social Science Sample Paper Class 10 2013
Students can refer to the below Class 10 Social Science Sample Paper designed to help students understand the pattern of questions that will be asked in Grade 10 exams. Please download CBSE Class 10 Social Science Sample Paper 2013 Set H
Social Science Class 10 Sample Paper 2013
1. Briefly explain the theme of the novel ‘Godan’written by Munshi Premchand.
2. How did Jane Austen portray the woman of 19th century in her novel?
3. Explain any three steps taken to solve the problem of land degradation in India.
4. What has been the contribution of the Indian Wildlife Protection Act for protecting habitats? Explain with examples.
5. Describe three traditional methods of rain water harvesting practiced in India.
6. List the Technical reforms which have been introduced to improve agriculture.
7. What is Power Sharing? Explain two reasons as why power sharing is desirable.
8. Describe three factors that determine the outcomes of politics of social divisions?
9. Explain the reasons for social differences.
10. "Different persons can have different developmental goals." Support this statement with an example.
11. How is tertiary sector different from other sectors? Give examples.
12. Describe any three types of unemployment.
13. What were the chawls? Describe the living conditions in chawls.
14. Describe different forms of entertainment that came up in nineteenth century England to provide leisure activities for the people.
Please refer to attached file for CBSE Class 10 Social Science Sample Paper 2013 Set H
Click for more Social Science Study Material ›
|CBSE Class 10 Social Science Boards 2020 Sample Paper Solved|
|CBSE Class 10 Social Science Sample Paper Solved 2020 Set A|
|CBSE Class 10 Social Science Sample Paper 2019 Solved|