CBSE Class 10 Social Science Sample Paper SA1 2013 (1). Based on CBSE and NCERT guidelines. The students should practice these Question Papers to gain perfection which will help him to get more marks in CBSE examination. Please refer to more CBSE Class 10 question papers in other links. The CBSE Question papers are prepared based on trend in past examinations and expected questions in CBSE exams. Its always recommended by CBSE to practice the papers released by CBSE to get better exams in CBSE exams. CBSE Last Year Question Papers for class 10 for final/ term/ SA1/ SA2 Examinations conducted by Central Board of Secondary Education for all CBSE affiliated schools in India and abroad. Please refer to more CBSE Class X sample papers, question papers, HOTs etc in other links.
1. Briefly explain the theme of the novel ‘Godan’written by Munshi Premchand.
2. How did Jane Austen portray the woman of 19th century in her novel?
3. Explain any three steps taken to solve the problem of land degradation in India.
4. What has been the contribution of the Indian Wildlife Protection Act for protecting habitats? Explain with examples.
5. Describe three traditional methods of rain water harvesting practiced in India.
6. List the Technical reforms which have been introduced to improve agriculture.
7. What is Power Sharing? Explain two reasons as why power sharing is desirable.
8. Describe three factors that determine the outcomes of politics of social divisions?
9. Explain the reasons for social differences.
10. "Different persons can have different developmental goals." Support this statement with an example.
11. How is tertiary sector different from other sectors? Give examples.
12. Describe any three types of unemployment.
13. What were the chawls? Describe the living conditions in chawls.
14. Describe different forms of entertainment that came up in nineteenth century England to provide leisure activities for the people.
Please refer to attached file for CBSE Class 10 Social Science Sample Paper SA1 2013 (1).
Click for more Social Science Study Material ›