Read and download PDF of CBSE Class 10 Social Science Sample Paper 2012 Set G designed as per the latest curriculum and examination pattern for Class 10 issued by CBSE, NCERT and KVS. The latest Class 10 Social Science Sample Papers have been provided with solutions so that the students can solve these practice papers and then compare their answers. This will help them to identify mistakes and improvement areas in Social Science Standard 10 which they need to study more to get better marks in Grade 10 exams. After solving these guess papers also refer to solved Class 10 Social Science Question Papers available on our website to build strong understanding of the subject
Social Science Sample Paper Class 10 2012
Students can refer to the below Class 10 Social Science Sample Paper designed to help students understand the pattern of questions that will be asked in Grade 10 exams. Please download CBSE Class 10 Social Science Sample Paper 2012 Set G
Social Science Class 10 Sample Paper 2012
1. Explain the impact of Great Depression of 1929 on the Indian economy giving three points
2. "Access to books created a new culture of reading". Support the statement giving three examples.
2.Explain how Martin Luther spoke in praise of print.
4.Explain giving three points how did the print culture develop in India?
5.What is resource planning? Why is the planning of resource essential? Explain any two reasons.
6.Why do we need to conserve our forest and wildlife resources? Explain any three reasons.
7. Why is the scarcity of water increasing day by day in India? Explain any three reasons.
8. Mention any three provisions of the Act which was passed in Sri Lanka in 1956 to establish Sinhala supermacy
8. Explain overlapping and cross cutting social differences with three examples.
9. Explain any three factors that determine the outcome of politics of social division.
10. State any three facts to show that the women face disadvantage and discrimination in our patriarch society.
11. Explain any three different bases of comparison of economic development of different nations / states.
12. Describe any three public facilities needed for development.
13. Explain any three types of unemployment found in India.
14. "Workers are exploited in unorganized sectors in India". Support the statement with suitable examples.
Please refer to attached file for CBSE Class 10 Social Science Sample Paper 2012 Set G
Click for more Social Science Study Material ›
|CBSE Class 10 Social Science Boards 2020 Sample Paper Solved|
|CBSE Class 10 Social Science Sample Paper Solved 2020 Set A|
|CBSE Class 10 Social Science Sample Paper 2019 Solved|