Read and download PDF of CBSE Class 10 Social Science Sample Paper 2017 Set G designed as per the latest curriculum and examination pattern for Class 10 issued by CBSE, NCERT and KVS. The latest Class 10 Social Science Sample Papers have been provided with solutions so that the students can solve these practice papers and then compare their answers. This will help them to identify mistakes and improvement areas in Social Science Standard 10 which they need to study more to get better marks in Grade 10 exams. After solving these guess papers also refer to solved Class 10 Social Science Question Papers available on our website to build strong understanding of the subject
Social Science Sample Paper Class 10 2017
Students can refer to the below Class 10 Social Science Sample Paper designed to help students understand the pattern of questions that will be asked in Grade 10 exams. Please download CBSE Class 10 Social Science Sample Paper 2017 Set G
Social Science Class 10 Sample Paper 2017
1. In which one of the following years Great Depression occurred in the world?
(a) 1929-30 (b) 1935-36
(c) 1939-40 (d) 1941-42
2. Which one of the following groups of the countries was known as the 'Central powers' in Europe?
(a) Germany, Russia and France
(b) Russia, Germany and Britain
(c) Germany, Austria-Hungary and Ottoman-Turkey
(d) Britain, Germany and Russia
3. Who among the following developed the first known printing press in the 1430s?
(a) Johann Gutenburg (b) James Watt
(c) New Commen (d) Marconi
4. The first printing press came to India with which one of the following?
(a) Portuguese Missionaries (b) Catholic Priests
(c) Dutch protestants (d) East India Company
5. Which one of the following soil types is the most widely spread and important soil in India?
(a) Laterite soils (b) Black soils
(c) Alluvial soils (d) Red and yellow soils
6. In which one of the following states, Corbett National Park is located?
(a) Assam (b) Madhya pradesh
(c) Rajasthan (d) Uttarakhand (Uttaranchal)
7. On which one of the following rivers Sardar Sarovar Dam is built?
(a) River Kaveri (b) River Krishna
(c) River Narmada (d) River Satluj
8. In which one of the following crops, India is the leading producer and exporter in the world?
(a) Jute (b) Tea
(c) Coffee (d) Rubber
9. Which of the following minority communities is relatively rich and powerful in Belgium?
(a) French (b) Dutch
(c) German (d) English
10. Which one of the following languages is spoken by the majority of the people of Sri Lanka?
(a) Tamil (b) English
(c) Sinhalese (d) French
11. Which one of the following countries fall in the category of 'coming together federation'?
(a) India (b) US
(c) Spain (d) Belgium
12. Which one of the following does not come under the purview of 'family laws'?
(a) Matters related to marriage
(b) Matters related to divorce
(c) Matters related to adoption
(d) Matters related to robbery
13. Among the following criteria which one is the basis to measure the development of a country according to the World Bank
(a) Per Capita Income
(b) Literacy Rate
(c) Gross Enrolment Ratio
(d) Life Expectancy
14. Which one among the following is a development goal common to all?
(b) Equal opportunities
(c) Security and respect
(d) High levels of income and better quality of life
15. Which one of the following occupations is associated with primary sector?
16. Which one among the following is the most appropriate meaning of underemployment?
(a) Workers are not paid for their work
(b) Workers are working less than what they are capable of doing
(c) Workers are working in a lazy manner
(d) Workers do not want to work
17. Explain the impact of Great Depression of 1929 on the Indian economy giving three points.
Please refer to attached file for CBSE Class 10 Social Science Sample Paper 2017 Set G
Click for more Social Science Study Material ›
|CBSE Class 10 Social Science Boards 2020 Sample Paper Solved|
|CBSE Class 10 Social Science Sample Paper Solved 2020 Set A|
|CBSE Class 10 Social Science Sample Paper 2019 Solved|